GiftsnIdeaschocolates gourmet bucket

I placed subject order for my wife's birthday from Giftsnideas They assured me that it will be delivered on the day. I also request for Halal chocolates in bucket. After short time I received a call from Customer service stated that the chocolates in order are not available can we deliver it tomorrow? I requested to them to place any halal chocolates in bucket and deliver that to her by today please. Staff member Ali assured me and called me in after noon saying that it is delivered. I confirmed with my wife and this was not the case so I emailed them again and got reply that it is delivered. I request for the double check and mean while some one came to her house and deliver three box of alcoholic chocolates in shopping bag with Ross. I emailed back but no one got back to me. So I did live chat with attended name Marc who stated that he will get back to me but never got back to me. First off all you staff spoiled whole event and her special day 2nd delivered alcoholic chocolates 3rd in pathetic presentation and 4th not delivered in committed time frame. I have lot more to say but Because I am so pissed and unhappy, cant write much .
Regards
Azfar Khan
+61 [protected]
[protected]@hotmail.com

• Updated by Azfar Khan · Jun 07, 2017

Pathetic and Fraudulent company .
    I should have checked the reviews before placing an order
    Never suggest any one to go with these guys.