[Resolved] Getaroom — charging in us currency for a canadian and a room in canada
When I booked a room in Yorkton SK in July I assumed I had reached the Days Inn booking centre. When I received my credit card statement today I was charged in US currency. I'm a Canadian and booked a room in Canada. Why would I want to pay in USD and pay 30% more? I was never asked at time of booking in which currency I wanted to pay. I didn't know this was an American company. I looked online to find a #to book the room. Be very careful when searching online. Don't deal with GETAROOM...rip off. I called them and they said there is nothing they can do. I am livid
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Getaroom Complaints & Reviews
- Getaroom - I have a charge on my credit card that needs explaining. the name listed is cci*hotel reservation 855-707-6654 tx
- Getaroom.com - wrong room trickery
- Getaroom.com - no refund
- Getaroom - tax recovery charges and service fees
- Getaroom.com - huge scam
- Getaroom.com - sucks!!
- Getaroom - internet hotel booking service
- Getaroom - online booking
- Getaroom - hotel reservation
- Getaroom - misleading sales and pricing