[Resolved] Getaroom — booking a hotel room
This booking service is a SCAM! I booked a reservation at Boston Beacon Hill and realized I had not reserved the correct dates. Though it is my own fault, I called and tried to get the dates changed to a week later. Apparently in reading the fine print this website will NOT change a reservation. I called the hotel and they did all that they could to try and help, and in the process I also found out that the price was LOWER booking direct than through this site. A nearly $200 mistake in having to cancel the reservation. Definite lesson learned is to never use this site.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
More Getaroom Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Getaroom - I have a charge on my credit card that needs explaining. the name listed is cci*hotel reservation 855-707-6654 tx
- [Resolved] Getaroom.com - wrong room trickery 
- [Resolved] Getaroom.com - no refund 
- [Resolved] Getaroom - tax recovery charges and service fees
- Getaroom.com - huge scam 
- Getaroom.com - sucks!! 
- [Resolved] Getaroom - internet hotel booking service
- [Resolved] Getaroom - online booking
- [Resolved] Getaroom - hotel reservation
- [Resolved] Getaroom - misleading sales and pricing