[Resolved] Getaroombooking a hotel room

T Nov 15, 2019

This booking service is a SCAM! I booked a reservation at Boston Beacon Hill and realized I had not reserved the correct dates. Though it is my own fault, I called and tried to get the dates changed to a week later. Apparently in reading the fine print this website will NOT change a reservation. I called the hotel and they did all that they could to try and help, and in the process I also found out that the price was LOWER booking direct than through this site. A nearly $200 mistake in having to cancel the reservation. Definite lesson learned is to never use this site.

• Getaroom's response · Nov 19, 2019

We do apologize for this experience. Please provide your confirmation number starting with an R# so we may reach out to you directly. Our goal with your review is to promptly work for your satisfaction resulting in your improving the star rating. Thank you.
    Sincerely,