GenXGame.comTwo unauthorized charges

P

GenXGame.com made two unauthorized charges from my account. I searched their contact info and ran against their website where was written that they don’t give refunds. So, I decided if they took money without permission, I will not warn them about the law procedure in advance.

• Ga
    Game Store Owner Feb 07, 2014

I get 10 to 20 calls a Month from customers that are ripped off by this company, You see my Company is called Gen X Games out of Monroe Mi, but our web address is www.mygenxgames.com or www.Gen-x-Games.com but on either site can you buy any thing period. I have people who have made comments on my yahoo about me stealing there money and I cant get it removed. THIS COMPANY www.genxgames.com IS A HUGE RIP OFF and something has to be done. This has been going on for over 5 yrs now.I have heard any thing from $3.46 to 3 and 4 Hundred dollars. My question is how are they able to keep there ability to accept credit cards with all the fraud they do. If this has happened to you contact your bank and cancel your card ASAP.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices