Having problems with HugeGame?

HugeGame Customer Service Contacts

+44 203 300 0149 (United Kingdom)
+1 302 327 4042 (United States)
31 Southampton Row
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HugeGame Customer Service. Initial HugeGame complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HugeGame above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HugeGame. Discuss the issues you have had with HugeGame and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HugeGame Complaints & Reviews

HugegameCancelation the membership

To Whom It May Concern:

I want to cancel my 5-day trial membership with HugeGame effective immediately/today, Friday, November 13, 2020. I have been unable to reach anyone with the phone numbers provided on the company's website to cancel the membership myself. If you do not suppose to do so, I am going to police office.

Sincerely,

Viktoriia Tsintsiruk
[protected]@hotmail.com

HugegameMoney taken without my consent

Money was taken from my account without any authorisation. I did not even make use if the service. I want a refund. This seems to be a scam because no authorisation was made and my pin was not required. I am a student and I will need that money desperately. If this matter is not resolved I will take serious action against the company. This was fraudulent in the worst way possible.

Money taken without my consent

Jan 14, 2020

Hugegame — in game play

hi, i want to start off by saying i love playing huge casino.. i spend my real money to play all the time...

Hugegameslots billionaire casino

Dear Sirs:

There is a cpl glitches happening with my Acct.
      Last night I won the 4th piece of bronze puzzle. 60 Million not paid out. A cpl wks ago was sitting on 3 won bronze pieces and they vanished!!! I'd like these back, as well as the 60 Mil.

Regarding bonus Billy Bonus. Won a package for 48 hours to collect every five minutes. Already several have not paid out. Within last week I purchased a pack which included this same bonus. The same thing, maybe 25+% of the time it did not pay out.

If I purchase a package I expect to receive it. To not receive it will only make me refrain from buying.

Hope to resolve this issue.

Doreen Cohen

Hugegamebillion casino and huge games

I keep getting kicked out of games after a couple minutes. Called my phone company for 3 days. They told me u were the problem. I need for u to fix this problem. Can't play games and give u money if I can't play. Please help. I'm tired of trying to help my team and getting kicked out. I have been playing for awhile only in the last 7 days it's been acting up. I've reloaded the game 3 times and cleared my cache. Nothing works.

Hugegamecharging me for a product/service I didn't buy

Last night at 23.28, when me and my wife have been sleeping, her Visa Credit Card (additonal card to mine) has been charged with USD 41, 95:

07.09.2019
          USD
          41, 95
          autorizirana
          [protected]
          417238******7203
          HUGEGAME.NET [protected] GB

We didn't buy anything, ever, from HugeGame.
          Be so kind and return the above mentioned amount plus USD 1, the amount bank charged me for expenses.
          Regards,
          Tonci Stanicic

hugegame.netcargo no autorizado de tarjeta

Quiero darme de baja de esta página, me están haciendo cargos no autorizados por un importe de 8, 50 euros. El primero fue el 29/06/2019, el siguiente el 30/07/2019 y el último el 28/08/2019. Yo nunca he accedido a esta página ni mucho menos he realizado una suscripción. Denme de baja a la mayor brevedad posible para que no me sirgan realizando esos cargos no autorizados, y devuelvanme la cantidad total cobrada sin mi permiso (25, 50 euros).

Hugegamehugegame.net

2019.05.06 and previous months for a montlhy amount of 96, 50€ ??? I do not know this site and have never subscribed, so I have no idea of my hypothetic client number ! How did you get access to my credit card? I insist you refund me instantly and explain me please how this could happen. Thank you !
              I never downloaded any games (except free ones Google offers me). My e-mail is madegra.[protected]@gmail.com

Hugegameunauthorized charges

I didn't sign up for anything, but when I opened my account, a huge amount has been deducted from MEDIAHOGS. I have no idea about the app and I have not been doing anything for a day. It's very shocking to see the charges as I've been needing the amount for the moment. Please help us resolve this matter. I am looking forward for your proactive response as regards the matter. Thank you!

Best regards,

Maeve Leaño

unauthorized charges

Apr 19, 2019

Hugegame — prelievi non autorizzati di carta visa

Mi chiamo Alessandra Capelletti, dal mese di ottobre 2018 hugegame net effettua prelievi non autorizzati...

Hugegameunauthorized credit card charges

I will attach 2 statements so you can see the transactions. I will obviously cover the personal parts in the statement. I have been having deductions since Dec 29 and I have no clue how this has happened. I have marked them with an arrow on the statements I tried to check from my phone but I do not seem to have any payments to cancel. Kindly look into it and advise me.

Kind regards,
                  Brigitte Theuma

unauthorized credit card charges

• Di
                      Dilip Gopal Mar 28, 2019

I am charged USD 2.95 for no reason. I don't know this hugegame.net web site. I had never accesses this. Pl stop deducting the money. This is unauthorised and unethical.
                      Dilip Gopal Jahagirdar amount deducted on 14/03/2019. Tran No - [protected].
                      PL STOP THIS NONSENSE.
                      dILIP

Jan 28, 2019

Hugegame — unauthorized charges credit card

My name is walter nelson lovo and you are still charging my credit card every month, I want to cancel my...

Hugegame — unauthorized credit card charges

Hello, on 31 October My Mastercard credit card was charged with 63, 95 euro, while i never bought or ordered...

Hugegamein app purchases

They have taken my money 6 and now 7 times and everytime never giving me what i ordered . They make me fight for it and make up excuses . They have even tryed to say i ordered something different and try to give me something cheaper than what i paid for. They r crooks and ive had it. My boyfriend tryed to surprise my with google play credits and bought me a package for 2.99 and they took my money again and didnt give me what i bought . Thats a crime and i want to press charges

hugegame.net — 7 day free trial for football games

I wrote to cancel my 7 day trial the day after I signed up for the Football games, tried for that day and the...

Hugegamebillionaire casino and huge casino

1)The Lotto (upgrade?) is unacceptable and unfair It has grown less fair every upgrade, lots of money is Spent on this game. It must be changed immediately or Huge Games wont exist!
                      2)The Jackpot bonuses have gotten to the point where its not even worth collecting them and worse is we have to buy Diamonds to collect the Chips we Won in Events as well as the Jackpot bonuses from other teammates, which have gone down every upgrade Exponentially!
                      3)We own our chips and Diamonds, we paid cash for Them. We should be able to give our chips and diamonds to whoever we want, We are the Costumer and in case you want to stay in business you better Take care of these issues. JULY 15 should give your company Ample time To FIX these problems.
                      4) We are not getting the Credit as a team to and when we finish one WE HAVE TO PAY DIAMONDS TO GET our CHIPS! WE can only finish one of the three Events, because the Club Points aren't enough to finish, because we cant be a true team and win Events because we cant even give our Chips that we Purchased and OWN to our Anyone and especially our own Teammates! I've been playing Huge casino and Billionaire Casino for years i've had and been in A lot of clubs I was in a Master Club and all other so I've seen this happen over time it was a 5 star game until the changes during upgrades progressively got worse every time HugeGames supposedly upgrading, it got worse for the Customer! Its not even Entertaining or Enjoyable Like this, in fact its downright stressful! I Will say 0 stars at this point, Huge Casino and Billionaire casino are just plain ripping people off.
                      5)What are Diamonds for now? WHY cant we give them to whoever we want? what do they do for our team, nothing, except to pay to get our own bonuses from other Teammates JPs which keep getting less and less. LOSE the DIAMONDS! they never did anything but hinder and confuse us. so we don't realize that we shouldn't have to buy diamonds to give our own teammates chips that we BOUGHT and paid for!
                      IN Conclusion, My Team as well as all teams that Ive talked to WILL be boycotting Huge Casino and Billionaire Casino Beginning July 15th 2018 If all of these issues are not addressed We will all be taking our Money Elsewhere on July 15th. I really Hope Your Company can Return to its Original Five STAR Quality that we all knew and loved. Your Company Goal says is for your Customer's to have "FUN" Im here to tell you that because of your company's Changes you made listed in this complaint, it has become stressful and NOT FUN. Please Address these issues AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, so we don't have to END your Company via good old Boycott/STRIKE!
                      The Beauty of Capitalism is We don't have to Pay for your services if We don't want to, SO why does your company want to bite the hand that feeds Them? Apparently so! expect A Very speedy response.
                      Sincerely Player ID #[protected]
                      [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Brady Curtis · Jul 09, 2018

Sincerely Player ID #[protected]
                          [email protected]

Hugegame — unauthorized payment

Hello i have been charged $39.95 on my debit card on 2/8/18. I have not signed up for anything. I dont know...

hugegame.net — unauthorized credit card charges

Payment of USD9.95 taken from my credit card since many months ago without any approval. Never signed up for...

Hugegame — was charged without me committing a full transaction.

I did the free activation process to see free live streaming football games. I was told I wouldn't be...

Hugegame — hugegame

Quiero me cancelen la menbresia a hugegame.net — me sale en mi resumen de tarjeta el monto de 9, 65 usd dic q...

Chivilcoy