General Motors Corporation / labor on a 2006 chevy malibu lt
We had our Chevy worked on several times for malfunction of the brake lights, was recalled and a new BCM was installed. Now we are having trouble with it sticking in park. We also had it serviced, said it was a solonoid on the shift tower was sticking, replaced it. It is still doing the same thing. We had a previous GM mechanic check it out and found that it started working when dielectric grease was applied to the BCM.
When the brake is applied the brake lights do not come on.
I called Blaise Alexander about this and was told to have it hauled in and if it was the same problem they would pay half the towing. I will not take it back to them.
We are very disappointed with Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick of 113 Walton St. Philipsburg, Pa.16866. We are retired and have a limited income. It cost us a total of $283.53 and we feel it was mis diagnosed wrong and we should not have been charged this amount. Customer # 63977 George and Dolores Hahn
565 Keewaydin Road Frenchville, Pa 16836 e-mail [protected]@gotmc.net
Phone [protected] Thank you
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors - electrical/sensors