General Motors Corporation — chevy malibu, 2016
Replaced sensor For foot feed three times, two under warranty one at a cost of 290.00. Part is back ordered, so it makes me to believe this is a promblem not just for me but this make of car!
This is a safety concern, two times I was on the interstate when it goes from 65 to 10 mph very quick, power just shuts down!!! Warning light says reduced power, and believe me it does, with cars and semi i trucks surving to not hit you!!
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration
- General Motors - a/c issues
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71