General Motors Corporation — 2010 chevrolet cobalt
I recently noticed my 2010 Chevy Cobalt began leaking fuel near the drivers side rear tire.
It appears that the fuel line maybe worn or rusted causing it to lose fuel. I researched this issue and apparently it is a common problem for this line of cars.
Is there an open recall for this issue, I would expect something as serious as a fuel leak be given some sense of priority.
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71