General Motors 2003 Avalanche — transmission failure!
I have purchased a 2003 Avalanche and at 65000 miles while driving down the road third gear went out. At first I thought that it might be an electrical failure of the transmission solenoid.
When I took it to the gm dealer I had to have my transmission replaced. After talking to several Gm owners I found three that had the same problem. From what I understand the sun gear lets go and guts the transmission. GM has a problem and they are not addressing it. They would rather pass the cost over to the consumer and forget about it.
More General Motors 2003 Avalanche Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration
- General Motors - a/c issues
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71