Geico Insurancelow ball offers

G

BEWARE of GEICO Insurance, they spent so much money advertising, but if and when you have a claim, they don't want to spend a dime. They will offer you a fraction of the real value of your vehicle. Don't fall for their low ball offers or sub par china made aftermarket parts. If you are already unfornutate enough to be insured with GEICO and have a claim, call you a good insurance lawyer and your state insurance commissioner because you are going to need them. If you don't have a claim, call you a good insurance company and transfer you insurance policy today, you will be so much better off in the end.

• Lu
    Luv2CtheMouse Apr 10, 2018

I can confirm the same. We were hit by their insured. We received 5 estimates...anywhere between $2500 and the $3200 and Geico said they would cut a check for $1200. They are full of it.

• Se
    SeanInColorado Jul 01, 2011

I feel for you, I am currently working with geico on our hail damage claim. To be honest there low ball offer is like a slap in the face. Currently the lowest estimate I received was 3200.00 Geico said I have 1400.00 worth of hail damage. When I called the geico adjuster and explained to him Geico is coming in at half the price of the actual cost he popped his cap lol. I don't understand how they calculate their estimates when I have more then one estimate in writing of what it would cost to have the hail repaired and every body shop is in the [protected] range.

Sean in Colorado