GE Money & HHGreggpurchase product

I purchase a refrigetoron 2/13/2011 and by 3/2/2011.
it went up. I contacted HHGRGG an
GE Money and HHGregg is working together. I contacted GE Money explaining the situation. They refuse to reinburst me my money. I am out of 1, 300 of my money . GE want the monthly payments. Neither GE Bank card nor HHGregg wants to accept responsibilities. For the refurbished products for which they are. Selling uncover as new or out of box. When really it is refurbished. I would like something done about both GE and HHGregg.

• GE Money US Mar 18, 2011

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your GE Money account. We'd like to help. Please email me at [protected]@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
    - Mailing address associated with the account
    - Your contact phone number
    - Reference code DM 031811_hhg

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,
    Nicole
    GE Money

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices