Resolved Ge Money / Hh Greg — Fiance charge
I am submitting a compliant about a finance charge that should not have been applied to my bill- HH Greg said my financing was for 24 mos. and what GE gave me was not even 12 mos. I had a charge for a TV stand I pd for by check. My account is not what is made out to be?
I was caring for my parents because my mother broke her arm and my parents are 92 yrs old.
I have made my payments online, and I was unaware that my payment was due in full in Jan because I bought the TV last Nov 14 2007 and the financing was for 24 mos. So before going out of town in to care for my parents, I set up a 125.00 payment (Dec) and a 100.00 for Jan. When I returned home, I went online to make my Feb payment. I saw that my balance was more and I couldn't figure why because I made my payments on time. So I sent made a payment on Feb 8 for 1378, 6 and called GE online to explain I was caring for my parents, there 92 and I was out of town. I told them that I was not aware that my bill was due in full, and that if I knew that I would have pd it in fill. The customer service lady was very rude, and would not let me speak to a supervisor. If I had been in town my bill would not have been delinquent. I called HH Greg in Piqua and talked to them. They weren’t able to pull up the financing but did state that the financing was 24 mos at that time and the TV stand was pd for by check. The TV stand was put on my statement. I have the check and receipt from HH Greg. I would appreciate if the 735.95 finance charges would be removed from my bill, because I would have pd the bill if 1. That my financing was not 24 mos. and if the bill was due in Jan it was not a 12 mos financing - because that would have made my payoff date due for Nov 2008 and 2. If I didn't have to care for my 92 yr old parents.
I pd my acct monthly and sometime twice a month, and I usually made a payment for 200 - 300 dollars. Please consider my circumstances I truly do not have that extra money to put toward a finance charge I feel was unjust.
CC a copy of this compliant to the address on the back of my HH Greg credit card,
More Ge Money / Hh Greg Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers!
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers!
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards.
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.