GE Money Bank — This company is ripping people off!
I had Dental work done with in a two week period. The bill $10k each time was submitted separately. This month we received a bill from GE indicating they had charged my account a 3k finance chg for a promotional fee that had to have been paid by 01/17. The new bill totally NEW format came in Jan. and it was the first time ever that these charges were highlighted. I called and asked if I could pay the whole amount off today, because in feb 02/07 They're hitting me with another $5k. I spoke with a supervisor Brock. He was extremely rude. I indicated I plan on writing to the President of the company, since as far as I am concerned there are very misleading on the promotional fee charges. If we hadn't caught this we would have been paying a 26% interest fee. Back dated 18 months. The way the program was described to me was that there was no interest until after 18 mo. WHAT A RIP OFF.
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers!
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers!
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards.
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.