Resolved GE Appliances — do not buy ge adora
Do not buy GE Adora Washers or Dryers; we are now trying to get service for our second washer and dryer in less than two years. The first set bought at our local Home Depot was leaking and having running issues and one (we think dryer) putting holes in new clothes. Home Depot after three repairs helped us with GE to get replacements but the new washer just ate my 8month olds overalls and cut the rubber boot on front door. We are still getting holes in clothes. The second set was the top models one above our previous which were all around 1K each machine. Not sure yet if they will cover the rip in washer boot. I wish I knew a good brand but many have issue in less than a year, crazy to spend 2K every year
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture!
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level!
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal
- GE - ge retroactively ends warranty without notice
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information