GDex / GD Expressunethical behavior of your staff

Tracking number : MY43061766318
This is my SECOND TIME getting a truck horn loudly front of my house for 10 times! Is this GDex working procedure?? To horn loudly at houses before making a call??!!!
This staff named "Akmal", who is a malay staff from GDex branch Taiping, when I ask him not to horn loudly next time, he answer me saying "I HORN OVER EVERY HOUSES AND THEY NEVER COMPLAINT! THIS IS WHAT WE USUALLY DO!" I asked him to call next time before horn, he ROB over the box and THREATEN me saying "YOU DON'T WANT THIS RIGHT?! THEN YOU GO TO THE OFFICE AND GET IT YOURSELF!"

Is this GDex attitude?????!!! Do not accept any suggestion and complaint, and THREATEN your customer????!!! This is the second time I am making a complaint, last time is the same situation, obviously GDex is not making any changes or action towards their attitude and behavior!
And when I call to branch Taiping to complaint about this staff, the officer told me "WE NORMALLY HORN IF YOU ARE A HOUSE". Did you GDex ever think of your customer situation???!!! What if your customer has baby or elder at home?? What if your customer is working as a phone specialist who has to take calls at home, and when they got disturb in the call, they got DEDUCT of salary because of your service???!!!
If GDex is going to pay me back the salary got deducted then thats fine!! Please send me the money I got lost because of your service!! Please give me an explanation and the action you made to the biadap staff! Thank you!

Hy