The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved GC Services — threatening the employer
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I just received a voice mail from GC Services (not knowing who they are) I returned their call only to find out they are a collection agency demanding that I give them information on either a past or present employee. I explained to the person on the phone we do not release any information without a signed release and he told me he doesn't have one and that if I do not release the information he would mark the company as non compliant and we would be held responsible for the debt for not giving him any information as to whether the person is still employed. I told him to send me a Subpeona for the information and he informed me that the information is not court mandated. He then demanded my name over and over again so I hung up on him. What gives these companies the right to threaten the employers?...
More GC Services Complaints & Reviews
- GC Services Limited Partnership - gc services are thieves!
- GC Services - harassment!
- GC Services - scam collections!
- GC Services Collection Agency - unwarranted letter to me
- GC Services - false impression
- GC Services - harassing third party phone calls
- GC Services - very rude! and liars
- GC Services - harassing me
- GC Services - unsolicited phone calls
- GC Services - harassing calls and rude!