Menu
Convergent Outsourcing
reviews & complaints

Convergent Outsourcing
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

19 complaints
5 resolved 14 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Convergent Outsourcing. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
E
5:07 pm EDT

Convergent Outsourcing - Convergent Outsourcing, Inc.

Received a bill or collection notice from them concerning an account I never heard of. I check my credit reports regularly and I didn't recall owing anyone $145.85. This was supposedly a 30 year debt! I received a notice in April 2022 for a 30 year old debt from a creditor I never heard of and for whom Convergent was acting as debt collector! $145.82...30 year old debt?

This is a scam.

10:11 pm EST

Convergent Outsourcing - Collection Reported on my Credit Report

I got a bill stating that I had a Gas South Account Number: 3500191357 with the date range of Oct 25 - Oct 25, 2021, with a balance due of $544.49 and the amount is due now.

There are a couple of problems with this: I don't have ANY utilities in my name they are ALL included in my rent where I have been living since 2018. This is not my account if you disagree please provide original bills and documentation.

I am officially disputing this dept. Please remove this obvious error from my credit report immediately!

Desired outcome: Please provide me with a response letting me know the out of your investigation. I am also requesting copies of all of the documents affiliated with this account.

P
7:23 pm EST

Convergent Outsourcing - Credit report/fraudulent debt

My husband checked his credit report recently. Imagine his surprise when he saw a derogatory remark against his credit. The culprit was convergent outsourcing it was placed on his report on 10/2021. It is for a T-Mobile bill which he is not a customer of. Has not been since 2014. It shows when he opened it and when he closed it in 2014. The kicker is the address for the bill is in IN. We reside in GA. Even more perplexing is the fact that he moved to FL in 2015 and was using a different carrier with the same number. He has had his number for years and still has it. This is crazy

Convergent Outsourcing is committing fraud on a grand scale.

Desired outcome: Take it off my husband's credit report. He did not reside at the address on the bill. He was a Florida resident at the supposed date of service.

L
5:30 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received a letter from Convergent on Jan 21st 2022 for a debt that is 16 years old! Saying that i owe 6501.00. I've never never owed anyone that much money! When I saw who the original creditor is I got even more suspicious. It is with an old account that I have been scammed on at least 2 other times. HSBC. So I really suspicious that this might be a scam trying to get more money off this account .

View 0 more photos
6:32 pm EDT

Convergent Outsourcing - CenturyLink

I received a letter from Convergent a year ago regarding a delinquent cable account in Las Vegas with CenturyLink. First of all, I have never lived in Nevada and secondly, I have never heard of CenturyLink much less have an account with them. I spoke with a rep at Convergent and they said I would have to take it with CenturyLink. I spoke with a rep at CenturyLink and we found that my info did not match and it was not me and that it would be reported to the collections and credit agencies. Fast forward to a year later, I received another from Convergent regarding the same delinquent account, went through the same process and now their info happens to match my info. I believe they updated their account a year ago when we compared information. I am looking to take legal action. These two companies are SCAMMERS.

Desired outcome: I want this account to be removed from my name and credit report

L
7:27 pm EST

Convergent Outsourcing - Fraudulent conspiracy with jpmorgan chase

Chase manhattan materialized back to life to do jp morgan chase's evil wire, internet and any forgeries, badly creating false documents to civer the charges of breach of confidentiality.

Harrassment, stawking aroun my house at night, false 911 call chase made as me, saying i was going to hurt myself.

Another collection agency, dycke o'neal, was expecting thousands of $s from me. They are actually chase. I called dycke oneal and they never heard of m, e or the account number.

More tales and character development to followwhen i am not broken, crasy sad, or un relentingly looking for the day of reconing for th company crime crew. Only my opinion, don't want to get put in jail.. Naw, it would be worth it to lead the way.

Desired outcome: OFFICERS OF THE COURT FACE CENSURING OR DISBARMENT FOR A PAST TO PRESENT SEEMINGLY PRIDE IN GETTING AWAY WITH THAT AND RICO LAWS APPLY TO THE CHASE MOBE, LEAD BY JAMIE. HE MAKES SUG VERY PROUD I BET

H
10:27 am EDT

Convergent Outsourcing - Payment not made

I had financial difficulties and worked with everyone make payments/settlements. I did this with Bill Me Later. Settling on a final payment in August 2019. Yesterday I received a letter that I still owed and they would be collecting. Two different addresses, etc. I did search my bank account, I have not rec'd phone calls. This was settled.

Convergent located in Renton WA and ATERSO01 in Oaks PA

V
11:04 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

You work at convergent and have no issues till you start noticing that this girl in class amanda is bullying her classmates. When first introducing her self to the class and erica she made a comment yeh im a bitch. So after she bullied steve and jesus in class you brought it up and said to her "I guess you really are a bitch." She then flipped out and took...

J
7:39 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have paypal now and I call convergent to ask them what I owe PayPal money when PayPal told me I owe nothing. I call PayPal Credit that used to be pay me later. And they told me I owed nothing. They wanted my Social Security number and I would not give it to them and they want me to use my credit card to pay them or use in my checking account number to pay...

S
5:26 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received a debt collection letter I believe to be fraudulent. It was addressed to a property I own as a rental house, but is not an official address for me now or ever in the past for any correspondence. The letter from Convergent Outsourcing states they are a debt collection agency and they are collecting $198.46 for a past due balance I owe to PayPal. I...

R
8:25 am EST

Convergent Outsourcing - Payment due

01-06-2016 client number is 51282637099 convergent account# is R-12032063 its saying I have a bill due of $404.86 located at the following address 215 Bidwell St Manchester Ct 060406413 I don't live at that address and the person was living there was suppose to take my name off the account into her name.

12:42 pm EST

Convergent Outsourcing - Charged me 292.99

This debt collector charged me with 292.99. All of my buying transaction and selling transaction were successful form ebay and I don't understand why they are charging me this. This girl know my email, name and I think it is a scam. She kept saying pay the money and I say no because i do not have any problem and believe someone hacked into my account and change something

Update by Matthew Xie
Nov 16, 2015 12:46 pm EST

I use ebay to sell used item and buy items The company called Convergent Outsourcing say i owed paypal 292.99. All of of my transaction were safe and successful and I don't know why i need to pay this amount of money and believe to be a scam. I don't have nay problem until late august and they keep sending me email to pay the amount but i do not want to because i am not charged with anything and I believe someone hacked into my account, too

A
6:17 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Received a letter from convergent about a past due bill that's a least 10 years old t-mobile cancel my services after I sent my cell phone back to them because the cell phone never work now they want me to pay them 239.38 with a settlement of 119.69 I call convergent and told them I dispute this 10 year old bill and if they do not show a reason or copy of a...

1:23 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have received a bill that is not mine. I called Convergent, and the address for this bill is not mine, so how did they get the bill to my present address? They say that the bill is connected to an address that I have never lived at, so now I have to fill out an affidavit from them, and file a police report regarding this. They asked me if I was willing to...

A
7:28 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received a dunning letter from this company stating that I owe $700 to an electric company I've never done business with. I sent them a letter stating that I do not owe the bill and am disputing the entire 'debt'. I then asked for two pieces of information I know they don't have (because the debt isn't legitimate). I asked for proof that the debt is real...

G
11:40 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This collection agency sent me a bill claiming I owe them money on a bill for an Ebay account. I do not have an ebay account. I will never have an ebay account. I do not shop on line ever. I do not have bills due directly from Ebay. It is obvious that Convergent is operating under criminal intent and should be SHUT DOWN. They are targeting the elderly...

S
5:50 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They want me to pay to settle a debt. However, it is not my debt, and I have no intention of paying it. They have made themselves unavailable to any person who refuses to define themselves as debtors. The bill is not mine. NWarren

4:55 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received a letter for a phone bill, and I have never had a Centurylink account. They are saying that I owe for current charges for a phone number that I had disconnected 6 years ago. I recently pulled a credit report and this company did not show up as someone that I owe money too. SCAM! When I called Convergent customer service line the agent hung up on...

5:37 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We received up collections letter stating that we owed $703.81 for a past-due PayPal account. We have not had a PayPal account and over two years and this raised a flag. I called the 1866 number and a lady answered, saying "hello" and I asked her if this is convergent. She said yes that I explained to her. I do not have an account with PayPal. She proceeded...

View 0 more photos