Convergent Outsourcing Logo

Convergent Outsourcing

Having problems with Convergent Outsourcing?

Convergent Outsourcing Customer Service Contacts

1855 728 9701 (Stop Calls)
+1 949 366 6552 (Guatemala City)
+1 866 867 0179 (Peoria, IL)
+1 877 778 0662 (Boca Raton, FL)
+1 888 511 7901 (Gainesville, VA)
+1 866 390 9935 (Irving, TX)
+1 914 421 7900 (White Plains, NY)
800 SW 39th Street
219 Perimeter Center Parkway NE, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30346

Augusta
1040 Stevens Creek Road, Augusta, GA 30907

Guatemala City
14 Calle 3-51 Zona 10, Murano Center, Nivel 18 y 19, Guatemala City 01010, Guatemala

Montgomery
2400 Presidents Drive, 4th Floor, Montgomery, AL 36116

San Antonio
84 NE Loop 410, Fourth Floor, San Antonio, TX 78216

Healthcare Recoveries Division

Peoria

Convergent Healthcare Recoveries, Inc., 121 NE Jefferson Street, Suite 100, Peoria, IL 61602

Receivables Management Division

3232 W Royal Lane, Irving, TX 75063

Commercial Division

White Plains
925 Westchester Avenue, First Floor, White Plains, NY 10604

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Convergent Outsourcing Customer Service. Initial Convergent Outsourcing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Convergent Outsourcing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Convergent Outsourcing. Discuss the issues you have had with Convergent Outsourcing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Convergent Outsourcing Complaints & Reviews

Convergent OutsourcingPayment not made

I had financial difficulties and worked with everyone make payments/settlements. I did this with Bill Me Later. Settling on a final payment in August 2019. Yesterday I received a letter that I still owed and they would be collecting. Two different addresses, etc. I did search my bank account, I have not rec'd phone calls. This was settled.

Convergent located in Renton WA and ATERSO01 in Oaks PA

Convergent Outsourcing — illegal collection practices

You work at convergent and have no issues till you start noticing that this girl in class amanda is bullying...

Convergent Outsourcing — I don’t know anything they talking about

I have paypal now and I call convergent to ask them what I owe PayPal money when PayPal told me I owe...

Convergent Outsourcing — debt collection

I received a debt collection letter I believe to be fraudulent. It was addressed to a property I own as a...

Convergent OutsourcingPayment due

01-06-2016 client number is [protected] convergent account# is R-[protected] its saying I have a bill due of $404.86 located at the following address 215 Bidwell St Manchester Ct [protected] I don't live at that address and the person was living there was suppose to take my name off the account into her name.

Convergent OutsourcingCharged me 292.99

This debt collector charged me with 292.99. All of my buying transaction and selling transaction were successful form ebay and I don't understand why they are charging me this. This girl know my email, name and I think it is a scam. She kept saying pay the money and I say no because i do not have any problem and believe someone hacked into my account and change something

Matthew Xie Nov 16, 2015

I use ebay to sell used item and buy items The company called Convergent Outsourcing say i owed paypal 292.99. All of of my transaction were safe and successful and I don't know why i need to pay this amount of money and believe to be a scam. I don't have nay problem until late august and they keep sending me email to pay the amount but i do not want to because i am not charged with anything and I believe someone hacked into my account, too

Convergent Outsourcing — T-mobile old bill account #[protected]

Received a letter from convergent about a past due bill that's a least 10 years old t-mobile cancel my...

convergent — identity theft

I have received a bill that is not mine. I called Convergent, and the address for this bill is not mine, so...

Convergent Outsourcing — Example of the unethical (Illegal) games played by debt collectors

I received a dunning letter from this company stating that I owe $700 to an electric company I've never...

Convergent/erspay.com — False Bill

This collection agency sent me a bill claiming I owe them money on a bill for an Ebay account. I do not have...

convergent — Scam bill collect for nonexistent bills

They want me to pay to settle a debt. However, it is not my debt, and I have no intention of paying it. They...

convergent — Collections

I received a letter for a phone bill, and I have never had a Centurylink account. They are saying that I owe...

convergent — Collection letter past-due PayPal account

We received up collections letter stating that we owed $703.81 for a past-due PayPal account. We have not had...