Gardner-White Furniturecomenity bank

L

Hello,

I bought several pieces from you over the past couple years, and recently made quite a purchase.

I went to payoff the account in full before surgery (that left me completely bed ridden!), on Comentity's website. They have a few selections, one is to pay the account in full. I picked that button, paid it in full, or so I thought.

Little did I know ten dollars was still owed. it carried over 30 days unpaid and reported on my credit report as late. They won't remove the late, despite the fact that I used THEIR button to pay the account off in full despite my claim to them that while if ten was owed that was fine, I paid. But to offer a feature to pay it off in full, and the account was still not paid in full, is unacceptable to me. That's seven years on my credit, and now I have to fight it with a attorney while sick.

Therefore I will no longer purchase anything from Gardner White and I will be letting many people know not to go through you for furniture.

PS I also emailed three months ago, that my new table has a defective corner, one chair wobbles, and that you send me three extra lamps. No one responded. I'm just done with purchasing at Gardner White do to the customer service experience I received.

Thanks, Lisa Muzik

• Le
    Lewis Armstrong May 01, 2018

Hello, I am very sorry you had this experience this is not to our standard practice of customer service, and we are grateful for your feedback, We value you as a customer, please feel free to call at your convenience [protected] EXT 1181 or please provide your contact information to [email protected] so that we may discuss this matter.