Gardner Whitefaulty mattress

H

I purchased a mattress at Gardner White in August 2007. Within a month, the mattress sagged over 1+ inches...it actually was 1.25 and they finally exchanged it for another one, after many calls, much hassle, the salesperson never returned my calls. I specifically asked the sales person if this mattress would sag and he said NO...now that I have the new one, it has sagged yet again over 1.5+ inches. I only weigh 135 lbs. I have called them to send someone out yet again and they were supposed to be here this morning between 8 and 10 am. Of course, they have not shown up. I am disgusted by their rudeness, the lies of the salesman and their overall attitude once you have left the salesroom; I will neer buy anything from them again. EVER.

• Di
    DISGUSTED PATRON Jan 17, 2011

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE ON THE HORRIBLE/RUDE/GREEDY ATTITUDE OF THE CANTON STORE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO HORRIBLY. NOT ONLY DID THY LIE, THE "MANAGER"/ASSISTANT MANAGER SHANNON GRABBED MY PAPERWORK AND TORE OFF THE RETURN SLIP FROM MY MATTRESS AND KEPT IT. I TOLD HER TO GIVE IT BACK AND SHE CALLED THE POLICE WHEN I INSISTED ON THEM TAKING CARE OF THE SITUATION. I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN (FEMALE) I DOUBT I WAS MUCH OF A THREAT.)THEN SAID IT DID NOT EXIST. I HAD A MATTRESS DELIVERED IT REEKED OF FORMALDIHYDE - THIS WAS CONFIRMED BY SERVICE- IT WAS PICKED UP AND NOTED AS MY "RETURN" WHICH IT WAS DEFECTIVE/NOT A RETURN. I PAID OVER $3200 FOR A MATTERESS WE CANNOT SLEEP ON-THIS HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE BEYOND BELIEF. CALL CORPORATE TO GET RESULTION-TOLD IT IS FINAL&NO MORE WILL BE DONE-" RUDE BEYOND BELIEF AT THAT LEVEL- MS. PRESTON. THEY HAVE NOT HEARD THE END OF THIS.