The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Gardner White — faulty mattress
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a mattress at Gardner White in August 2007. Within a month, the mattress sagged over 1+ inches...it actually was 1.25 and they finally exchanged it for another one, after many calls, much hassle, the salesperson never returned my calls. I specifically asked the sales person if this mattress would sag and he said NO...now that I have the new one, it has sagged yet again over 1.5+ inches. I only weigh 135 lbs. I have called them to send someone out yet again and they were supposed to be here this morning between 8 and 10 am. Of course, they have not shown up. I am disgusted by their rudeness, the lies of the salesman and their overall attitude once you have left the salesroom; I will neer buy anything from them again. EVER.
More Gardner White Complaints & Reviews
- Gardner White, Warren, MI - liars at gardner white!
- Gardner White - don't buy a tv package - scam
- Gardner White Furniture - customer service/warranty
- Gardner White Furniture - don't buy from gardner white!
- Gardner White Furniture - Warren, MI - extremely rude and unprofessional, definitely not worth the hassle!
- Gardner-White Furniture - comenity bank
- Gardner-White Furniture - your commercials
- Gardner-White Furniture - Online order
- Gardner-White Furniture - leather chair
- Gardner White Furniture - junky furniture