GameStopdiscrimination/extremely rude staff

On Wednesday March 28th 2018 at 3:40PM EST my Client entered GameStop located at 32 E 14th St, New York, NY 10003. (tel: [protected]) He walked to the front of the line to ask one of the two employees behind the counter if they had Kirby for Nintendo Switch. One of the two employees later known to my client as Ryan Dhanessar #576758 said "Yes, but just to let you know its only a short game" my client explained that was ok it was for his son. The GameStop employee Ryan then said "you will have to wait on line to buy it". My Client said ok and walked to the back of the line. After 15 minutes he reached the front of the line. The second employee now know as Peter Tricoch (refused to give ID#) was waiting. My client asked for Kirby and was met almost simultaneously by Peter with "Kirby is sold out". My client asked why didn't you tell me that before you had me wait online for 15 minutes. Peter responded in an aggressive manner "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT". My client asked for the supervisor Peter said Ryan was the supervisor. My client asked Ryan why he didn't tell him it was sold out and asked who is Ryan's name, ID# and Supervisors name. Peter butted in and said I am the Supervisor. (strange as he just said Ryan was the supervisor) so my client asked for Peter's name and ID# and Supervisors name & number (John DeAngelo [protected]). Peter Tricoch said "John is not here and tried to give my client a pen and paper to write Peters info for himself. My client said I don't want that you write it down for me. Peter wrote his name and email [protected]@aol.com instead of ID??? Peter Tricoch told his colleagues in a brazen voice don't worry John's been here for years he'll handle this. As my client left the store Ryan gave him the paper with his name and ID and said I am very sorry Sir. Then my client asked me to call the 1800 number to speak with John DeAngelo. I could not reach John and it was not the store number so I called 1 877 676 GAME and then [protected] GAMESTOP Corp HeadQuarters. Still the number rerouted me to customer service. I spoke with IVAN in customer service he apologized for the way Peter Tricoch handled the situation. IVAN assured me that I would receive a call and an email within 24 hours. GAMESTOP has 5 minutes to call but as of now I have not received and email nor a call regarding this discriminatory/rude/aggressive behavior. Peter Tircoch should not be allowed to work in retail and should perhaps seek customer service training before dealing with any companies clients again. My client who has been a member of GameStop since 2009 and spent in excess of thousands of US dollars with their company will be taking his business to best buy, target or another competitor. He is no longer interested in supporting GameStop.