GameStopcashier shawn was really rude

M

Good afternoon Mr. Fontaine,

My husband visit one of your store on 3-25-18 located 1024 Union Road West Seneca, NY 14224.
He went with my grandkids and some of his friends. They all want to buy something and also
pay. He made the line with all kids. Shaun was the one took care of my family that day.
Because was more than one transaction he had to do, Shaun told my husband next time he need to do
on bill for everyone. Shaun was not nice and repeat him self. he also had a attitude and was not
did not have the patience. My husband was really upset. I think people like that should not be
working with public. So if 10 people go to your store does that mean everydoby has to pay in one bill?
I was really upset about this. I hope you do something about it. This is not good for you store. And I
would not like if he does this to other people.