Fuddruckers / Luby's Fuddruckers Restaurantsruined my anniversary and eid

A Jun 06, 2019

6th June Thursday
Me and my fiancee came to celebrate our anniversary and eid vacation.
So we came before she starts her work which is 7:00 pm at 4:30 we ordered 2 main courses and 2 appetizers.
The 2 appetizers reached the table 5:10 which is totally normal but the main courses they didnt came till 6:25

Please try to fix the situation
This is my number
[protected]

Please try to make it up at least for my fiancee because I was telling her so much good things about fuddruckers it was her first time .
Since she is Argentinian and never heared or tried fuddruckers but that day which was totally ruined .

Im sure you will try to fix the situation

Thank you .