Fuddruckers / Luby's Fuddruckers Restaurantsbuffalo burger & strawberry shake

D Jul 15, 2019

I Ordered a medium plain buffalo burger and got a normal Burger of the wrong size. DOUBLE FAIL!
The strawberry shake was Several minutes late and by the time I got halfway into the meal With dry mouth, the Shake was ready so I had to have it late as a dessert.
I WANTED IT WITH MY MEAL!
The place was not that busy. You'd think you can have both products served just about the same time.

• Updated by Dr. shm · Jul 15, 2019

I WANTED IT WITH MY MEAL!