FreeShipping.сomunauthorized credit card charge

From march 15, 2016 to feb 08, 2017 unauthorized charge $12.97 with my credit cards. I want to refund my immediately. my email is [protected]@gmail.com. transaction number is ic*freeshipping. com8005159185ct. posted date feb 08, 2017. category merchandise-direct marketing-continuity subscription. reference no. 6zcyv511. so refund my money as soon as possible without any reason.

RESOLVED

• Updated by bddadany · Feb 10, 2017

I want to refund my very quickly without any reason. MY contact number is [protected].

• Hi There,

It looks like you signed up with us after a purchase on eBay. You were offered a 7-day trial and a cash back bonus for signing up. It looks like your claim for the $10 cash back was submitted on 2/7 and is currently awaiting approval. Please allow 3-6 weeks for that check to be mailed out to you.

If you'd like to cancel your membership with us, I can certainly take care of that for you. I have just canceled your account and issued you a refund for the $12.97 charge you were billed this month. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] Thank you!

Sincerely,