Freelotto — unclaimed price
I'VE BEEM RECEIVING NOTICES FROM THIS FREE LOTTO AND THEY ARE SAYING THAT I WON I MILLION, THE NEXT DAY ANOTHER 10, 000 DOLLARS, 300 DOLLARS, AND LAST WAS TEN MILLION DOLLARS. TO CLAIM THESE PRICES I HAVE TO SEND A VISA CARD OR ANY CREDIT CARD NUMBER OR BANK ACCOUNT. THEY WOULD EVEN SAY THAT IT IS NOT A JOKE. I TRIED TO REACH THE OFFICIALS BY SENDNG EMAILS TO THEIR WEBSITE BUT I NEVER RECIEVED REPLY. IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS A SCAM. TO EVERY BODY DON'T BELIEVE THIS FREELOTTO, THEY WILL JUST ENTICE YOU WITH BIG AMOUNTS OF MONEY THEN LATER THEY WILL TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK OF USE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO TAKE MONEY ANYWHERE ELSE. THE CHECKS ARE SIGNED BY THE NAME OF PATRICK J. CHAMBERS.
More Freelotto Complaints & Reviews
- Free Lotto - For my winning prize
- Freelotto - winning notification scam
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam!
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message
- Freelotto - no payment
- Freelotto - has no phone num, ber to call and will not correct the lock out
- Free Lotto - how to claim my prize they said im eligibility
- Freelotto - free lotto winnings
- Freelotto - freelotto plus discount voucher
- British National Freelotto, Inc - email scam