Free LottoPrize claim

I am receiving email from Freelotto.com since last one month that i won prize of 1, 000, 000.00$ but still unable to get the prize.

Can u please gave me any information about free lotto, the postion of the company ans current status. Is this real ? why they charge money against the prize ? why they can not cut the amount from the winning amout.

I will be very greatful to you if u can provide answers to my questions.

Regards

Sohail Akhtar
Lahore, Punjab
Pakistan

• Ra
    Raymond Anog Nov 30, 2016

i am raymond anog sent me a email i won to freelotto but not given my prize money

• Na
    Natashaf Feb 24, 2015

Has anybody won and actually recieved their winnings?,

• Wa
    waqashassan Apr 25, 2012

my name is waqas hassan i am member of free lotto company i have recieved a mail many time that i have won the prizes but they could not sent me any ceritified check please confirm me [email protected]
    pin.[protected]

• Md
    Md.Mosarraf Hossain Bhyan Jan 27, 2010

pin code [protected]
    account 7137360
    email+mtibomtbibd!yahoo.com

• Br
    briane mae masiba Jul 06, 2009

im waiting for my winning prize...
    Name: Briane Mae Masiba
    TSN: [protected]
    Numbers Played [protected]
    Drawing Date: Friday July 3rd, 2009
    Draw time: 5:00 PM Eastern Time (New York)
    Email: [email protected]
    PIN: [protected]

• Br
    briane mae masiba Jul 06, 2009

PS - Good Luck, play again tomorrow!
    Name: Briane Mae Masiba
    TSN: [protected]
    Numbers Played [protected]
    Drawing Date: Friday July 3rd, 2009
    Draw time: 5:00 PM Eastern Time (New York)
    Jackpot Prize! $1, 000, 000.00 (One Million US Dollars)
    Email: [email protected]

• Ul
    Ultra Magnus Jul 03, 2009

I have been a FreeLotto player for 2 years, and I never had to give my credit card number. You can play for free, however they do offer a pay service, but you don't HAVE to join it.

I've won a few times, mostly 1 or 5 dollars, but I have always received my prize. I email them and get a response within a day or so, which is what I expect.

Those confused with the emails that they receive really need to READ the email. In order to win, you need to PLAY...thus the word "pending".

• Je
    jejelowo tosin peter Jun 15, 2009

I always won money in freelottoo my name is jejelowo tosin oluawo comp oro i can i recieve my cash

• Nt
    nthabiseng letsa Apr 27, 2009

how do i get that money if i truly won and what if i want it to be send via post what should i do im using my mum's account so i cant give her account to anyone?what should i do?

ernalyn bayocboc Apr 21, 2009

why the free lotto sent me email that i won if it is not true.why?//////

it is true or not

ernalyn bayocboc Apr 21, 2009

why the free lotto sent me that i won 1million dollor.yes i play free lotto. this that they sent me it is true or not.

ernalyn bayocboc Apr 21, 2009

yes i am recieving email yesterday that i won a free lotto.and i sign my name address, mobile number and they sent me certificate that i won 1million dollar.how can i claim

• Bl
    Blazer05 Apr 12, 2009

To answer your question you need to be able to answer mine. First Free Lotto is active, an American company.
    Second, Did you sign up with them, with your name and address?
    Third, Did you play the free Lotto games in order to win?
    If you can answer yes to all the above the you should receive your claim forms in the mail and instructions. It may take them a little time to send the paperwork to you. If you are asked to send money to collect your prize, then it is PHONY A SCAM TO STEAL YOUR MONEY.

• Af
    AFNAN Apr 09, 2009

give me menye in my home then i shall give ur charges