Complaints & Reviews

eligible winner on 29 december 2011

hi, I have been playing freelotto severe times via my email mobile, the last time I played it was on 29 december 2011 and afterward I started receiving more messages from my email confirming that I was eligible winning $ 1, 000 000 so I must claim my prize by clicking to F.A.S.T and pay some amount from my credit card, then they can procede my payment.freelotto send me an account number and pin number to claim my prize.How can I do, help me out.My name is Laurent Mayas Mutombo living in cape.My address email is : laurentmayas.[protected]@gmail.com

eligible winner on 29 december 2011

• rasheedahmed kiani May 23, 2013

dear what about your prize claim, plz tell me that i am also a free lotto player and
    winner but awaited for prize till 2. 2013

• Se
    Seforo Mar 21, 2014

I was eligible to win$300, $10, 000 and$1, 000, 000, 000 but when i click to claim my prizes it says sorry our records indicate that my billing information was not accepted for FAST subscription and i am not able to register for FAST services but i keep on receiving email notifying me that i am eligible to win but there is no how i can claim without registering for FAST services.

they are deducting from my crédit card 14, 99€ and I want cancel it, because I didn't alow it.

I noticed that I withdraw from my credit card bill every month the amount of € 14.99 which add to the cost...

never subscribed

I went into my account and noticed this transaction i have never subscribed or played lotto ever. I want to know how this can be stopped..Proof of the transaction is attached

never subscribed

won 2,000,000

Received sms with the following information: Congratulations, Your mobile number has won the sum of $2, 000, 000 in FREELOTTO mobile promotion. Contact us via; freelotto.[protected]@gmail.com Tel +44)[protected]
My contact email is [protected]@gmail.com & mobile number : [protected].

cancelamento de mensagen

nao mais desejo receber notifição desta empresa freelotto. mas continuo a receber espero que o...

lotto

[in reply to your massage FREE LOTTO MOBILE PROMO OFFICE 54, Russell Gardens, London, W14 8EZ UNITED...

subription

I HAVE TRIED TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION TO :PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC...AND I CANT GET THEM TO STOP IT FROM COMING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, I WROTE AN E-MAIL TO CANCEL BUT THAT HAS NOT HAPPEND WHAT CAN BE DONE?...RESPECTFULLY, STEFANIA MARCHISIO
Chiedo che venga sospeso immediatamente l'addebito sul mio conto corrente del prodotto PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC. Cosa devo fare per chiudere il mio rapporto?. Grazie di cuore.stefania marchisio

• Bl
    Blanca Juárez Dec 05, 2014

Cancelé mi suscripcion desde septiembre de 2014, y siguen cargandome en mi tarjeta . Solicito la devolución de los cargos que ascienden a mas de 600 pesos mexicanos.
    Diciembre de 2014.
    Blanca Juárez Cruz

I havent received any prize

To whom it May Concern.

Please Reply By the 9th of April
Pomare-Hira, Shiloh : PLEASE DO NOT DELETE - Important Notfication
From: [protected]@freelotto.com
Sent: 06th April 2011
To: [protected]@live.com

Hi ive recieved an email from the company http://www.freelotto.com that i will be PAID one million dollars in freelotto GAMES or PRIZES ..

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME GET MY PRIZE WINNINGS PLEASE

Ive

Shiloh, The Award Committee of PNI has awarded over ninety million in US dollars to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries; creating seventeen millionaires and four ten million US dollar winners. PNI, a sponsor of online sweepstakes, gives away awards of amounts up to ten million US dollars daily. Shiloh Pomare-Hira OF Manukau, review the official listing below to see the cash prizes you are eligible to receive if you submit the winning entry in accordance with sponsor rules.

Shiloh, because you are on the Paid and Eligible list above, your next step is to verify your PIN # on the following page. It assures you that if you submit the winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service OR the free online entry method at FreeLotto.com, Shiloh Pomare-Hira and only Shiloh Pomare-Hira will be paid $1 Million (One Million US Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other prizes.

Clicking anywhere on the above except Rules will take you to F.A.S.T. processing.

The FreeLotto Satisfaction Guarantee: You may cancel your F.A.S.T. membership for any reason at any time. With F.A.S.T. service you don't have to enter your numbers every day. F.A.S.T. does it for you. It automatically plays the numbers you select for just $14.99 per 30 days and we'll renew it for you automatically on your credit card until you want to stop. Of course you don't ever have to use or buy F.A.S.T. and your odds of winning a prize are not improved with F.A.S.T. Our affordable F.A.S.T. service provides you the convenience of automatic FreeLotto play. As always, FreeLotto is free to play and win. Click here to play FreeLotto now!

Click here to read the FreeLotto Rules and Odds.

FreeLotto.com, where real people win real cash every day - FREE!

Now there's an easy way to check daily results on our website. Simply click the link below and select the day's drawing you would like to see!

FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for Tuesday April 5th, 2011

$100, 000.00 Giveaway [protected]
$10, 000, 000.00 SuperBucks [protected]

Your FreeBets for Tuesday April 5th, 2011
------------------------------------------------------------------------

$1, 000, 000.00 Jackpot [protected] 0/6 (TSN #:[protected])
Win a Car [protected] 1/6 (TSN #:[protected])
Pay Off Your Mortgage [protected] 1/6 (TSN #:[protected])
$10, 000.00 FastCASH [protected] 2/6 (TSN #:[protected])
$100, 000.00 Giveaway You didn't play any picks for this drawing!
$10, 000, 000.00 SuperBucks You didn't play any picks for this drawing!

A FreeLotto day is from 3:00:01 PM EST (New York Time) to 3:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). Drawings are held at 5:00:00 PM EST (New York Time). So FreeBet often! The more you play the more you can win. We will continue to send you e-mail notifications of other great opportunities.

CLICK2WIN(R) NOW by clicking on the link below:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

If you'd prefer not to receive the results by e-mail please click below to unsubscribe:
If it is not clickable just copy it into the location bar of your browser.

Click Below for Prize Claim Instructions:

PlasmaNet, Inc., www.freelotto.com, their agencies and advertisers are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or formatting, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment, programming or software associated with or utilized in connection with the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. PlasmaNet, Inc. is not responsible for any errors or omissions.

Copyright © [protected] PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without the express written permission of PlasmaNet Inc. is prohibited. PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.

cheaters

Confirmation Email SerialESE/WIN/008/02/10/MA
From:
"MacKinnon-Day, Patricia"
Add to Contacts
To:

Confirmation Email SerialESEWIN0080210MA.bmp (780KB)
Confirmation Email SerialESE/WIN/008/02/10/MA
Contact Person: Mr. Raul Wilson
TEL: +[protected]
Reply to [protected]@aim.com
Ticket No. GG1229 EE, lucky No. 11 15 44 12,
you have won One Million Euro in the Freelotto online sweepstaks
program corporations, held July 29th, 2010 .
In Madrid Spain. This email was sent to notify you officially
about the award and to advise you to contact the processing office
immediately for claim
Your Full Name & Telephone Number
Note: all winning must be claim not later than 30 working days
Congratulations!!!
Patricia Manuela.

withdrawing money from my account

when i sign up it says that they would inform you before you're subscription expired after the first month og trying it to know if you're still interested in joining fastfreelotto.com. They took money from my credit card last January without notifying me. After i found out from my invoice that they took money. I cancel the subscription, that's why i'm no longer getting any email from fastfreelotto.com. And i just found out that they tok another money from my credit card for the month of February. And this is consider a fraud cause i'm no longer a member. I would like this matter to be solved as early as possible cause as a consumer we can't trust any online subscription anymore.

how to stop payment

I SUBSCRIBED TO THE FREELOTTO LAST MAY 2010 AND PLAYED ONLY ONCE, NEVER PLAYED AGAIN. IT WAS NOT WRITTEN IN THE CONTRACT ONLINE THAT THE SUBSCRITION WOULD BE FOR THE RRST OF MY LIFE! I WAS STUPID TO GIVE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER, BUT I TRIED MANY TIMES TO CONTACT THEM ASKING TO STOP THIS PAYMENT AND I KEEP RECEIVING ANYWAY 14, 99$ EVERY MONTH ON MY VISA CARD. PLEASE, HELP ME TO CONTACT THEM AND STOP THIS FRAUD. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

• He
    Heather van Jaarsveld Mar 05, 2008

I closed my credit card in December last year, but this company is still taking money off my credit card! I do not know how to cancel this... Plz advise smb!

• Je
    jeremie MEDINA Nov 21, 2008

Bonjour, j'habite en France, je souhaite quitter PNI FREELOTTO mais je ne sais pas comment faire!! Pouvez vous m'aider
    Merci

• Ca
    C A POMAKOV Mar 27, 2009

the only thing i know is that there is 22.98 usd billing to my card and
    i am unable to find this site and cancel...

• Hn
    hnawang roger Mar 24, 2010

I want pni-freelotto to stop debitting on my account

• Ty
    tylorna Mar 28, 2011

I HAVE CANCELED MY SUBSCIPION TO PLAY FREELOTTO, BUT THEY ARE STILL TAKING MONEY OUR OF MY ACCOUNT EACH MONTH, SO CAN YOU GET THEM TO CANCEL THE MONTHLY PAYMENTS COMING OUT OF ACCOUNT PLEASE, I WOULD BE VERY GRATFULL IF YOU COULD.

MY NAME IS LORNA MAYNARD
    MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

• Cr
    craig mayne Jul 13, 2011

hi i am craig mayne my email addess is [email protected] i win on freelotto my acct 63767338 pin 159418345 i need $20, 000

sending scam message

Dear Compliants Board, My name is Ms S. Le-Jimmne I received a message FROM +[protected] stating my mobile...

arret de ma relation

Arrêt de ma relation et des virements à partir de ma carte de crédit avec effet immédiat mon nom: René Friedly
reponse en français svp

money

reginal, The Award Committee of PNI has awarded over eighty-nine million in US dollars to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries; creating seventeen millionaires and four ten million US dollar winners. PNI, a sponsor of online sweepstakes, gives away awards of amounts up to ten million US dollars daily. reginal lintag of malolos, review the official listing below to see the cash prizes you are eligible to receive if you submit the winning entry in accordance with sponsor rules.

lintag of malolos, ph

reginal, because you are on the Paid and Eligible list above, your next step is to verify your PIN # on the following page. It assures you that if you submit the winning entry in accordance with the Official Rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service OR the free online entry method at FreeLotto.com, reginal lintag and only reginal lintag will be paid $1 Million (One Million US Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other prizes.
CLICK FOR AUTOMATED F.A.S.T. SERVICE:

cancellation of payment

Hello dear madames / sirs I would like to make this complaint, because i am tired with this awful long...

unable to ascertain prize money

I am unable to claim this prize that you continue to email me daily. You lie when you state it's a free...

fooled into beleiving I have won money

I received this email from a Nigerian in the UK.

Name:
Number: +[protected]
Content:
CONGRAT!! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU $2, 000, 000 USD IN THE FREELOTTO MOBILE PROMO.FOR CLAIM, SEND EMAIL: [protected]@aol.co.uk & CALL:+[protected]
Time: 18/08/2010 11:51:42

I called the number and some black guy said his name was James Keegan, asked for my mobile number and email address.

You know the old saying if its too good to be true. Well then it is...

Regards

Dawn

said I won $2,000,00

would be nice but no way this is true $2, 000, 000 win on my mobil number then they give me the complaints telephone no along with there email adress [protected]@live.com asking me to email and call +[protected]

scam

I got a sms on my phon saying congrat!! your mobile number has won for u $2, 000, 000 usd in the freelotto...

stop to charge my credit card immediately

HELLO PNI FREELOTTO FAST SVC, I want to cancel my membership. I was not satisfield with the service do not...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices