Fred Loya Insurance Logo

Fred Loya Insurance

Having problems with Fred Loya Insurance?

Fred Loya Insurance reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 7, 2008. The latest review Denial of claim form was posted on Feb 19, 2020. The latest complaint employees was resolved on Mar 19, 2014. Fred Loya Insurance has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 64 reviews. Fred Loya Insurance has resolved 24 complaints.

Fred Loya Insurance Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 248 8787 (Customer Service Center)
+1 800 860 5692 (Customer Service Center)
1800 N. Lee Trevino, Suite 201
El Paso, Texas

Fred Loya Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Young America / Fred Loya — Insurance coverage

Good afternoon, I am emailing you in regards to a concern about a policy that I started with Young America...

Fred Loya Insurance — unauthorized bank account withdrawn and for one reason or another they don't mail my rfund check, have been dealing with it for over a month!!

They added a person to my policy just because this person showed to be leaving in my house, they said they...

Fred Loya Insurancedon't get hit by one of their clients it's all your fault

On the 13th of December I was leaving my house and when I stopped in my driveway with my rear end slightly in the road one their client came racing into the cul-da-sac tried to get around me and end up hitting my rear end. Though they never saw my vehicle or talked to me...they sent me a letter after investigation we are not liable because you backed unsafely. Really, I was stopped at the time! They are a joke and I filed the claim through my insurance...its headed to arbitration even though their client in the statement to my insurance said she hit me.

Fred Loya Car Insuranceworst customer service ever!

I have been with Fred Loya since I was about 20 years old so for about 7 years they have been my car insurance vendor. This past year this company has shown me that clearly their customers come last. How is that it is not possible to cater to your customers if they need to make payments with more than one credit card. Also big lack of communication on increases of premiums within a timely manner. I am very disappointed with Fred Loya and would NEVER recommend them to anybody.

Fred Loya Insurance — they created the fee for the cancellation of the insurance

I had the insurance from the company Fred Loya Insurance within long 6 years. But recently I decided to...

Fred Loya Insurance — fred loya is a joke of a company...

I was involved in an accident with one of their insured. I was driving on a main street and the insured wa...

Fred Loya Car Insurancedenying repair of missed damage

In December, 2014, my daughter and I were driving back from her college graduation. I was in front and she was following. I hit a blown out tire and dragged it under my car and then knocked it into hers. My car sustained almost $2000 in damage and hers $4000. Fred Loya fought with my body shop about my claims - denied a dent because I had supposedly made it by slamming the hood down. After I picked it up, I noticed damage on the back of the car that I had missed in my first look. Their adjustor missed it and the body shop missed it. But it is so obviously from a tire. I called Fred Loya and my adjustor said I had to file another claim and pay another deductable ($500.00). She basically called me a liar - like I was doing something to get extra work. I have contacted the main company office and am waiting for a response. It looks like after all of the years of being a customer, paying premiums that will MORE than pay for the damage, they don't want to handle things right. I am not a mechanic and their adjustor, after hearing my story, should have inspected the ENTIRE car and not blame me for not seeing it. I am still not sure that there isn't under the carriage damage because I certainly cannot see that. I am going to keep fighting, whether it be going to the media or going to a state inspector. AND MY RATES BETTER NOT GO UP! Knowing them, though, I am afraid.

Fred Loyaemployees

I have been with this insurance for about 5 years, and I have no complaint about claims, but gosh the employee's suck!! My payments have been auto withdraw every month on the 13th for the entire membership and never been late, one time I am going to get a call about my payment been declined, told them the money was there that I didn't know what was going the girls said: NO problem we will do a second attempt on the 17th you don't need to do anything we are just letting you know, I checked my account on the 19th payment not taken out yet, I called as a courtesy to ask what's going on they said they meant to say the second attempt was going to be the 27th and I had to pay a late fee WTF!! When I requested that to be written off they said I had to PROVIDE with my bank statement DOUBLE WTF!!! this is not my fault!!

Fred Loya — no coverage when you have full coverage

I had an accident on the 27th of 2013 every one was ok when I made my claim the the appraiser said he will be...

Fred Loya Insurance — coverage rejected

I finally found out what cut rate car insurance really is, , {Fred Loya}.They are crooks.Im not going to cry...

Fred Loya Insurance - Texasno notice of change

Totally Unprofessional Business Policy

I was a customer with this company for 4 years, my vehicle insurance policy was to expire on July 19, 2012.
          I received a call from their local office on July 18, 2012 telling me of the expiration date is due, without informing me
          that the underwriter (Vision Insurance Co.) was no longer the underwriter for Fred Loya Ins. Agency, Inc.
          I went to their local office to renew my policy on July 20, 2012 and was inform then of the change and that an increase of $25.00 more per month.
          A VERY BIG INCONVENIENCE - I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE OR DO ANY FUTURE BUSINESS
          WITH THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN!!!

Fred Loya - Vision Insurance — fraudulent practices

My car totaled after Loya insured ran a stop sign and rammed me with a truck. Contacted by ACCESS, VISION...

Fred Loya Insurancedisappointed

I'm just so disappointed of them, been with them for 3years and just renew my policy again last month, they have so many changes that they don't even let you know before they add all these charges for different things, also the excluded drivers' they had almost all my family & people that I don't even know & don't even have the same address or live with me, they said that it was a new system that they check for people that you may know & all family members!!! that's just not right, they are just coming up with lots of thing to give you a hard time...Not happy with them, at all!!!

• Mi
                micah07 Oct 12, 2012

I currently work with them, and yes they do not care about their customers-they are very money hungry. The managers are horrendous, this company works out there employees like SLAVES!! Can't wait to leave this company.

Fred Loya Insurancehorrible insurance company

Please help me!!! Fred loya is screwing big and I have to pay out of my own pocket for repairs that they should be covering. I refuse to let them run over me. They are making me lose so much money and they are causing me stress and I am losing my hair because of it. I have proof. They arent paying my mechanic the money it cost to fix my transmission, differentila, gear box, when its clear that its related to the auto accident. Please help me and give me advice...

Fred Loya Insuranceauto accident

I was in a auto accident. My car is having really bad mechanical problems and fred loya is dong everything they can to save them a ton of money and they continue to lie to me. I am taking notes of everything. they arent paying the price for all my damages and they refuse to pay for my claim. They leave me voicemails about stuff that we never discussed and they are arguing over assumptions. They turned their back on me and i am paying alot of money out of my own pocket because they refuse to do the right thing. I am having such a hard time getting them to pay for my damages. They are trying to replace all my replaceable parts with mystery parts from a salvage yard. Please help me

• Ke
                    kerrysc May 21, 2012

I agree I was hit by a Unlicensed Driver who was insured by fred Loya and Guess like everyone they are trying to put the blame on me, Which surely wasn't - Has any one a claim by these crooks?

Fred Loya Insurancerasicm

I have never experience racism until I dealt with Fred Loya. I'm Caucasian and I was hit from behind by an illegal mexican with Fred Loya insurance. The accident was clearly his fault and there were no issue until Fred Loya could not locate their insured motorist after 30 days. During the fifth week I contacted Fred Loya and they stated they had located the driver and he said he was rear ended and pushed into my car and the claim was closed and refused to discuss the matter further and was very rude...leaving my with $1200 in damages.

• Fr
                      fredloya employee Mar 07, 2013

The only racist comment made is the one about the illegal Mexican and it was by you. Race has
                      nothing to do with determining who is liable in an accident.

Fred Loya Insurancesettlement won't allow repair

My daughter was rear ended by a Fred Loya Insured while driving my car. It was 100% liability on the Fred Loya Insured Driver. The settlement they offered was for $338.06.
                    A full rear bumper replacement is necessary. A after market bumber is more than the settlement, and labor and paint would bring the total to well over $1000.
                    The accident will be noted on Carfax, diminishing the future trade value in excess of $2000. They are using a used bumper in their estimate. The used bumper will need repair work prior to painting, there is no restitution for this labor included in their estimate. The paint application on a vinyl bumper is in excess of the $128 dollars they have offered, if proper supplies and techniques are used. Body labor is in excess of $128.00 which they estimated. There is no restitution for car rental while repairs are facilitated. This offer is an isult to my intelligence, and they are shunning their responsibility to return my vehicle in its original condition prior to the incident. They have low balled us, and I can't accept this offer. I probably will have to go to courts to resolve this in my favor. They are surely untruthful in their damage estimates. Everyone be aware of their practices.

Fred Loya Insurancehorrible management

I was involved in an accident in which one of Fred Loya's customer was at fault. I filed the claim with Fred Loya and the service i got from the people that worked there was just horrible, so unprofessional and disinterested. After filing my claim i called back to get an update and i was told that i was going to get a call as soon as they had any new developments on my claim. A few days passed by and i did not get any calls from them so i called back and the claim person Steven Bais told me that my claim had been denied a day after they had assured me that they would inform me of any developments if any. Not only my claim was denied but then claim representative did not bother to inform me. When i asked the guy why i wasn't informed he had said that a letter was sent out by mail. What kind of service is that? isn't a two minute call a better choice? He also did not give me a good explanation about why the claim was denied. This is horrible service when their customer even got a ticket from this incident. So here i am without a car to make it to work and waiting on the police report to demand payment. HORRIBLE SERVICE AND HORRIBLE HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT.

Fred Loya Insurance — I called to cancel and they give you a hard time

I called on a Friday for cancellation, because they gave me one quote and then two weeks later decide to up...

Fred Loya Insurance — unauthorized charges

Unauthorized charges. I canceled the insurance in December, and my account was drafted again on Dec. 30th...