Fred Loya Insurance Logo

Fred Loya Insurance

Having problems with Fred Loya Insurance?

Fred Loya Insurance Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 248 8787 (Customer Service Center)
+1 800 860 5692 (Customer Service Center)
1800 N. Lee Trevino, Suite 201
El Paso, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fred Loya Insurance Customer Service. Initial Fred Loya Insurance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fred Loya Insurance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fred Loya Insurance. Discuss the issues you have had with Fred Loya Insurance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Fred Loya InsuranceDenial of claim form

Greetings! I've been a Fred Loya customer for over 10 years now. Regretfully, I'm not happy with the service or lack of service with the above claim number. The adjuster Michael Rivera and his supervisor Rosie Orosco have both been giving me the run around.Call their office phones and calls go straight to voicemail. When Mr. Rivera does call back his tone is rude and disrespectful. Currently all I've received in the mail are two denial letters and my question is why?

I've provided Fred Loya Insurance Company (via correspondence with Mr. Rivera) police report, the other person insurance company and filed number, pictures, etc. I've informed Mr. Rivera that I'm not going away and that expect the services I've been paying for to be respected.

Fred Loya Insuranceclaims representative

I'm new to the claims process and if I tell you its been hell. Especially if you have to do all the calling and running around just to find out when is your car going to be fixed. I had the pleasure of speaking with a claims representive that was very rude, snappy and sharp with me, in addition to the fact that the claims adjuster that suppose to handle my claim has been M.I.A . The whole process is pain staking and these rude reps don't make the situation any better. I'm totally dissatisfied, disappointed and disgusted with Fred Loya Insurance at this moment.

Dec 28, 2019

Fred Loya Insurance — bad customer service

Date: 12/28/2019 Agent Number: 202 02163 CSR: Armenta Cesar My mom went in to not renew the policy and wa...

Fred Loya Insurancecustomer service

I paid my insurance a day late yes I had two accidents in one year did not know I was being drop, I paid it $155.00 and at o'clock I get a call that my payment would be reimbursed within 5-7 business days .If I am paying insurance means I have a vehicle, which I use for commuting to an from work. Your staffs lack of consistency has cost me a week out of work how in the hell is this a convenience to me.

Fred Loya Insurancemarisol in their claims department

I had someone file. Claim against my insurance and she has been the one reviewing the case. Unless we contact we hear nothing and when my boyfriend who is the policy holder called she was rude and snappy refusing to talk to him so I called her back. She basically told me that she was going to side with the other guys. She stated I had damage on my front bumper I said yes as stated in my first statement to them and the state patrol there was previous damage to my whole bumper from before I owned it. She became unreasonable to talk to I reminded her. This other driver hasn't provided any information regarding if he has insurance or even a valid drivers license as he stated he didn't have them on him. She continued to ignore my request and questions. Just repeating that it could go against me and will continue to review I asked what that meant and she told me have a nice day and hung up.

Fred Loya Insurancethe service provided

I've had a policy for a year now with this insurance. I've had nothing but problems since day 1. First off with paying in store with cash and not taking my debit card. Secondly, with the money being withdrawn from my bank account. The insurance always blamed my bank and the bank blamed the insurance. BIG RUN AROUND. The issue never got better. I had to start doing my payments in store. Later, I signed up online to give online payments which worked out way better. Now my contract has been cancelled and all while I have a claim still pending. I went in store last night to give a payment/renew and was not able to. Being that I have a claim and that my car should be in the shop. I was told i could only renew if i took my car to the shop the following day which of course was not in plan yet till i gathered my deductible payment. All services here and with the staff have been HUGE inconvenience. I've even called the complaints # and not once did anyone ever return my call and this was months ago. Now i bet when i go in to renew my policy being that my car is in the shop I'm going to be charged more than my actual monthly payment. One thing i only appreciate with this place is my payment amount! Watch it change now all because of this claim!!! Such a great service you all provide!!!

• Updated by CMONIQUE1903 · Jan 18, 2019

Make the service better and stop messing with customers policies. I see Im not the only one

Fred Loya Insurance — claims department

If I could give this a 0 I would. I was in a car accident on 12/1/2018 and have been dealing with the other...

Fred Loya Insurance — claims department

Cliam #5861562 I have an email from my adjuster stating as soon as the body shop receives my car that she...

Fred Loya Insurance — call center/claims/customer service

I have all my calls recorded. I have proof of this absolute lack of integrity. They don't stand by what'...

Fred Loya Insurance — insurance and claims

Fred Loya is the worst! Got into a vehicle accident and the other driver was insured by Fred Loya. Thi...

YMCA Fred Loya — staff

First of all I've been a member of the Ymca for several years now. Time after time my family and friends we...

Fred Loya Insurance — the put my insurance on "hold" without notice

Today I had a very upsetting situation and Fred Loya made it so much worse. My spouse's key broke off of the...

Fred Loya Insuranceunethical behavior

We have called this company to settle an accident that happened, and when we called no one answered the phone and we finally got an letter from an Attorney and bill. We called today and the lady threaten my husband and told him to hush until she was finished talking. I wish I was home because she would have gotten a mouthful from me. I have sent them numerous mail regarding our car and nothing ever came about until we got the letter from his attorney. We still have not received any bill of dr's appointment and injury or the bill for how much they sold their car for at the towing yard. I sent all my information to them.

Fred Loya Insurance — rental car

Please do not get insurance with this company!! I had an accident it was my fault, i told them i did not want...

Fred Loya Insurance — claim adjuster not returning calls

Our claim # is 575817. We submitted a claim on 1/27/17. My husband Manuel Castillo took the car to the...

Fred Loya Insurance — auto insurance

Run from this company as fast as you can!!! I have been a customer for years with fred loya. With no...

Fred Loya Insurance — refund

these like to lie too much, been waiting on my refund and still they cant send the money back, this insurance...

Fred Loya Insurancehorrible customer service representatives this company does not care at all

My son was hit by a Fred Loya driver on 7/26/2016. On 8-3-2016 my car was deemed a total loss. They gave me a rental and now they want me to pay for the rental. You never sent a payout for my car and I'm stuck paying for interest on a loan for a car that I don't have. Your people are horrible with communication, not trust worthy .#860889 clm number

Fred Loya Insuranceinsurance claim

I was rear ended by a policy holder with Fred Loya Insurance. I tried to contact the adjuster Noe Mancera 30 plus times within a 12 day period never reaching him and never able to leave a voice mail since all calls seem to re-direct back to office. Of course when they re-direct the same agents answering the phones are the ones who are also able to handle all of your problems. The first time I called to report my claim, the agent made it clear to me that the claim adjuster (Mancera ) would make his damage evaluation from pictures that would be taken by their employees at a local office. I was then informed to make sure that the pictures showed all the damages because after the claim adjuster makes out a check to me it would be hard to get paid if more damage was found. When I took it to the place for pictures to be taken the girl informed me that she would be sending the pictures to (Mancera ) the following morning so I needed to contact him that morning to speak to him and tell him what each picture was for. It appeared my car frame had been bend and the girl was trying to show this in the pictures. I was shocked what I was hearing, a insurance company did damage evaluation by looking at pictures? I preceded to get two estimates, both stating that my cars frame was bend, it was totaled. The agent with Fred Loya Insurance stated that I needed to take my car to any body shop that I wanted to do the repairs and the bodyshop would then contact the insurance company for s supplement check. Well I had already googled Fred Loya Insurance and read story after story about problems and read several storied about people loosing their cars because Fred Loya refused to pay and body shops had hold on their cars. I explained that I wanted my car replaced and stated that I would be glad to take it to any body shop here in town to look at my car if preferred. I had already explained to them that my frame was bend and my left front tire was rubbing the fender well. I was told that they worked with no local body shop and to take it in and have a local body shop to tear it down and have the body shop to call them. Needless to say, I am angry and stated again that my car was totaled and I wanted a check to replace my car. At this point I am told that I have to drive my car on the freeway with freeway traffic 150 miles to one of their locations. Now, the darn insurance is telling me that they don't care a thing about my life or anyone else live, what kind of an insurance company would risk the life of people by telling them to drive a unsafe After a few word and being put on hold for about 16 minutes the agents got back on the phone and stated that they would not be accepting responsibility and would be paying nothing. After talking a bit more they came up with the reason being that one thing was that "no police report was sent to them or no police report was made out". We had already explained to them that the police was called but in Bakersfield California the police do not come to traffic accidents and no reports are made unless someone is hurt, nothing we can do about that. The agent then said it was she said against he say's. The agent stated that their policy holder stated that my husband was on the right side of the east and west two lane road with his right turning signal on waiting for the traffic to pass so he could turn right and stated she pulled out into the passing lane and my husband turned left pulling out in front of her therefore they were taking her word over my husband word. This was just bull to start with it was a two lane road if my husband was going to turn right he would not be waiting for traffic to pass he would only need to turn right, nothing would be stopping him or in his way in order to turn right. Second, there is no passing lane on this road and the only way my husband could have pulled out in front of her is if she was driving on the wrong side of the street also if my husband had turned in front of her she would have our car on the driver side and she hit our back bumper with most of the blow hitting the end of the bumper no side damage at all. Fred Loya could have also checked the Insurance Act which explains who is at fault. This is a rip off company who should have paid now we will be have to sue the policy holder in court! I am also filing a complaint about this company in every department that I can.

Fred Loya Insurance — insurance

Someone broke into my car last month. I have been with Fred loya for yrs without problem because I never had...