FPLcontiually charging deposits

P

Hi My Name is Celestine Sanders i am a single mom of 5 sons and i am also on disability i am writing because i think the practices of Fpl is unfair they have continually raised my deposit i believe i have about 375.00 as a deposit already and they are now asking for 50.00 more dollars that is more than half my income there requiring the reason stated is because i have been late paying a bill but if im late its because there is a struggle why would fpl add to the struggle i dont understand i have lived in other states and have never been treated the way i have been treated by fpl...My service has never been disconnected but they keep upping my deposit...bad practices

• Ck
    ckinsobe Apr 19, 2010

Write you state representatives! I am outraged about the same situation, and am wondering over the legality of this. They already have $200/dollars from me and now want another 232.00!! I have ALWAYS paid my FPL bill. Never been late, yet they seem to feel I need to give them a $450 dollar guarantee to privde me with elctricity to operate my business. Extortion, no more no less.

This is a practice that needs to be stopped in it's tracks. Can you imagine if more and more comanies start implementing this? Corporations are becoming like blood sucking leeches, they will not stopped until they have bled the American public dry.