Fox TVlast man standing

F Review updated:

As much as we love this show, I have to say I dont want to watch the new series with the new Mandy. We love this show and all it stands for. We love the political view and totally support the cast, but the new Mandy is way out of place and not believable. Better to send her off to Europe for her design schooling than to bring on new girl who is blonde and much taller not to mention half the actress the original is. Shame on this network for thinking the public would buy into this.

• Gl
    Glenn Clark Feb 20, 2020

Man, I am so disappointed, my wife also! We love Tim Allen and have watched this show year after year. However, the original Mandy was simply perfect! Her timing and acting ability just fit like a glove. The new actress has neither the comedic timing or acting abilities and leaves one of our favorite shows just simply hollow. To have such a wonderful chemistry among the cast, and to lose it over a terrible casting choice, is beyond our ability to understand. Obvious, the thinking was to not try and approximate the first Mandy, but rather bring in someone that would be entirely different to avoid comparison. This thinking has been a misstep and I'm afraid dooming a favorite show. We as fans and viewers would encourage you to reconsider and give that talented young woman, whatever she wants. In the long run everyone would win, and the show will be saved!

• Ro
    Roxie1965 Jan 29, 2020

Love Last Man Standing, but do not think the new Mandy is the best choice for this show. When they picked the new Mandy they should not have strayed too far from the appearance.
    Also you can tell that there is a leash on the political humor, too bad because that was a good portion of the humor of the show. I am trying to watch it tonight and there is technical issues causing the sound to be distorted.

• Ro
    RoyBoy88 Feb 18, 2019

When you cast the original cast for your new sitcom, you found the perfect chemistry, then you replaced Alexandra Krosney, original Chris, you lost the original chemistry and the show suffered, but survived. Now you replaced Molly Ephrain with a clown that CAN'T act. I tried to watch the new cast, you lost it Tim Allen, now if the show is cancelled, great move by FOX. If you really want to survive, in my opinion, bring back the original cast, including Boyd, you would survive and have a great show again. If it stays the same as it is now, I would welcome the day when FOX cuts your show.