FourWindsCasino.comterrible experience

P

We visited the casino on6/30/08 .This is my wife's birthday and thought we would eat at the buffet and have a good meal. Well I was wrong it was the worst buffet we have ate at the selection was not much and was totally over done and somethings we could not recognize as food. So I am sorry that we wasted the $24.00 to eat there and the upset stomach we had all evening.

• Bl
    blacktop Jun 12, 2016

My wife and have been coming to Four Winds, New Buffalo for years. My wife lost over $400 last year and to this day has not gotten a rewards offer yet. Shen gets them from other casino's. but not yours. Arlene Promenschenkel [protected]

• J5
    j5oscar Dec 03, 2011

Hi, my number is 1052623. I have always received your promotions by mail until 3 months ago. All my friends were going to the casino to get their gifts, but I never received any of the mailings. I checked at the desk, and she had told me I didn't have enough points to qualify, not taking into consideration that I Spend my points at the restaurants, or shops. My e-mail is [email protected] In the past you have sent me e-mails, and mailings. Now everything has stopped. Why??

• Di
    dibi May 31, 2011

my husband and i visited the casino middle of may, lost money but had a great time, the room was beautiful, everyone was more than pleasant, came home with more money than we left with, cant wait to go again

Joanne Langrick Jul 30, 2009

I can not find a way to contact you elsewhere. Please take my son off your mailing list. He passed away last August 25th. Randy Langrick Fremont, Michigan

ann hamilton Jun 12, 2009

I have never even received a free room at the casino. But i admit i do have fun there and really that's what counts.

ann hamilton Jun 12, 2009

I have not won anything big at four winds and started playing ther, the second door opened. what's wrong with that picture.

• Ve
    veronica bowers Feb 16, 2009

hi my name is veronica bowers i was there at the casino on 2/14/09 at 11.00 pm until 1. 00 am. i was playing the monogoly game for 5 cent i had won 1400 and something points it started to how the points down when the bous round came in . than it stop loading and show the bous points being won itwas over i had won 2014 points. it went back to continue to load the points i had won earlier as it was still loading it show i won 2014 points than it was up in the right corner of the screen 2014 so i play a little more thinking i was going to leave whenwith all the money. but i cash out the count down started than it printed the ticket for 153.50 and a count down started again i did not no what that was for i could not understand where was the 2014 and points ticket watch would be in cash 200.70 it was my birthday and i am behind in my car payment and i thought could win some of it and i did but don't where the 200.70 went to i rally need that money and why didn't the machine give me all the money at once #1230478 this is my membersnumber i am donig the best i can in my spelling and typing my [email protected] [protected]

• Do
    dorothy todd Sep 02, 2008

i just have a question that nobody can seem to answer. when i first started going i played slots with my aunt, now my fiancee go together and always play table games. he always gets mailings and i recieve nothing. we average serveral times a week and i usually play 25.00 per hand, he plays higher. please explain. we do like four winds and will continue to visit.