Menu
Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts
Orleans Hotel & Casino (The)
reviews & complaints

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The)
reviews & complaints

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Orleans Hotel & Casino (The). We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) complaints 9

Sort by:

Newest Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) reviews & complaints

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) I bought a two night stay at the hotel on *** (8/28 to 8/30)

I bought a two night stay at the hotel on *** (8/28 to 8/30). They gave me a choice to pay more for a "Strip View" room, which also came with a $10 credit for food and drinks, so I went for it. They put me in room ***, but it looked out onto a parking lot on the other side of the strip. I talked to ***, who talked to the hotel, but they said they wouldn't give me back the extra money. That's total *** and I'm gonna keep fighting until they make it right. Product_Or_Service: Hotel Room

W
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) We ate at the BIG AL oysters bar and I ordered a dozen oysters on half shells

We ate at the BIG AL oysters bar and I ordered a dozen oysters on half shells. The oysters they brought out were all dried up and didn't look fresh at all. I told the server about it, and then I ordered the ALASKA KING CRABS LEGS from the menu. But when they brought it to me, it wasn't the same kind of crab legs. I complained to the server, and the manager came over. But they didn't want to give me any credit for it. We didn't eat the food, except for one piece that my mom tried, and it didn't taste right. The problem here was that it wasn't ASLASKA KING CRAB, and the manager didn't want to admit it.

O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) Here's a copy of my letter to Citi Bank about a credit card dispute I had on 01/03/2023

Here's a copy of my letter to Citi Bank about a credit card dispute I had on 01/03/2023. My wife and I stayed at the merchant's place from 10/31/2022 to 11/02/2022, which was for 2 nights. I booked the reservation through Expedia and they charged my credit card $213.37 on 10/16/2022. The reservation said I had to pay $79.08 at the property, making the total charge $292.45. However, on 11/07/2022, the merchant charged my credit card $402.70. They ended up charging me $616.07 for the 2-night stay, even though it was supposed to be $292.45 according to the Expedia reservation. So, the merchant owes me $323.62.

Hide full review

Is Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Orleanscasino.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Orleanscasino.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

According to our analysis, Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) appears to be offering travel services on their website. While many travel companies are legitimate, it's important to be cautious and do your research before booking a trip to ensure that you are getting a good deal and not falling victim to a scam.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • While Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) offers various gambling services, it's important to be aware of the potential risks and consequences of excessive gambling. If you feel that you may have a gambling problem, seek professional help immediately.
M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) On June 17th, 2022, I was at Orleans Casino on Tropicana Avenue in ***

On June 17th, 2022, I was at Orleans Casino on Tropicana Avenue in ***. I fell on their property 'cause they didn't fix a big chunk of grouting that was missing between the tiles. On July 27th, 2022, I gave them my medical bills and lost wages 'cause I couldn't work for almost a month 'cause of my injury. Nobody has contacted me since my fall and I only got generic replies from their *** saying they passed it to their legal team. I'm 63 years old and I fell 'cause they didn't do their job right. I needed physical therapy for my knee, but I couldn't afford it 'cause I lost my wages. I got bruises and suffered a lot of pain from this fall, and Orleans Casino / *** hasn't done anything to help me with my injuries.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) I booked a 3 nite stay at The Orleans hotel and prepayed for a room with a strip view

I booked a 3 nite stay at The Orleans hotel and prepayed for a room with a strip view. The strip view was like $15 more per nite. When I checked in, they gave me a room on the other side of the strip, looking at a parking lot. I told the lady at the front desk that I didn't get the room I paid for. She said strip views are first come, first served and all the rooms & that I won't get a refund cuz they're the same price. ***! The extra price for strip view is on The Orleans' official website and there's NO disclaimer saying "first come, first served." The Orleans Hotel took my money for something they didn't give me. They're refusing to give back the money. I need my money back for the extra expense I paid for the strip view!

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) When I got to the Orleans Hotel & Casino, I put my stuff on a cart for the bellman to take to my room

When I got to the Orleans Hotel & Casino, I put my stuff on a cart for the bellman to take to my room. He said he'd meet me there, and we went our separate ways. But then they moved me to three different rooms and I had to check all my stuff. Turns out, my glasses were gone, so I reported it as missing. The security guy asked for my ID, gave it to my granddaughter, and took a picture of her holding it. After I made the report, the hotel security treated me really mean the whole time I was there. They never even bothered to contact me. When I got back home, I called Boyd Gaming, the company that owns the hotel, and told them what happened. They said they'd call me back, but they never did. So I emailed all the big shots at the company, but still no response or call back like they promised.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) I booked my trip in August but unfortunately couldn't make it

I booked my trip in August but unfortunately couldn't make it. I tried to cancel my reservation at The Orleans Hotel & Casino, but they told me it was non-refundable. I have an email confirmation that says I would only lose my deposit of 200.01 if I canceled within 1 day of arrival. I tried canceling a month in advance, but the hotel management said the email I received was a generic one. They pointed out that at the bottom it states, "Rooms must be canceled 24 hours prior to arrival for a refund, UNLESS A NON-REFUNDABLE OFFER IS BOOKED, THEN NO REFUND IS PROVIDED." According to them, this disclaimer allows them to keep my deposit. I believe this disclaimer should only be valid if my actual confirmation stated that the reservation was "non-refundable." But it doesn't! It says it's refundable up to 1 day before arrival, which is also what their refund policy states. This is an error on the hotel's part for not updating their email confirmation. So why would I think this disclaimer applies to me when there was no prior mention of non-refundable rates?

R

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) This happened on Sunday, June 5th, 2022

This happened on Sunday, June 5th, 2022. I was woken up by a maintenance person entering my room at 7am because water was leaking in. I was still asleep and didn't notice. A lot of water was dripping onto my food from the ceiling. The maintenance person told us to pack up right away and said someone would contact us for a room change. After waiting for two hours without any contact, I called the front desk to ask what we should do. The person at the front desk told me it was my fault for not coming down earlier to switch rooms. No one had explained the process to us. When I asked if I needed to bring all my luggage down for a new room, the response was a short and rude "yep". I was frustrated and said "ok then" before hanging up. A few minutes later, I called again to ask if we could get help from a bellhop. The same person answered and said, "well, you would know if you hadn't hung up on me". I requested to speak to someone else, and when I asked about compensation, I was told they would only remove ONE hotel resort fee, worth $20. I said that wasn't enough and I wanted one evening completely removed from my bill. The "manager" replied that it would "absolutely never happen" and refused to give me any credits. I was told she wouldn't transfer my call to anyone else. I've never felt so targeted, belittled, and upset by the staff of any company before. We had sewage water leaking into our room and received no compensation. It's completely unacceptable and ruined the end of my stay. I've attached my bill, with no resort fees removed.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) I didn't know about the housekeeping and sanitation problems before I left

I didn't know about the housekeeping and sanitation problems before I left. They didn't provide all the services they charged for. On July 7, at 11:45 am, I booked a room at the Orleans Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. I made the reservation online and got confirmation through the same way. The rate for my stay from July 12 to July 24, in a Deluxe 2 Queen Bed Non-Smoking Room, for 12 days, was $24.00 per night, plus a Resort fee of $30.50 per night. After a 6-hour flight on July 12, from ***, to Las Vegas, I found out that housekeeping services were temporarily stopped only after I checked in and my credit card was charged for the entire stay around 7 pm. The hotel agent gave me a small print-out with the information about the lack of housekeeping services. It's important to note that the hotel itself admits that they didn't clearly inform me or other customers about this situation. I told the agent that this was unacceptable and that I hadn't been informed about it before leaving ***, and it wasn't mentioned in my reservation confirmation or any other communication from the hotel. I also mentioned that the Orleans Hotel should have posted that print-out on their website. The agent said it was posted on the website. I told her that if it had been posted, I wouldn't have made the trip under those conditions. Since I was exhausted from a 12-hour journey, I had no choice but to go to my Room #***. Instead of enjoying my vacation, I had to make my own bed, take out the trash, clean the bathroom, wash basin, and sweep the floor. Later, I found out that all the bars, Spa, fitness center, business center, and half of the restaurants, including the two top restaurants at the hotel, were closed. However, the hotel still charged a resort fee even though they didn't provide the services and amenities included in that fee. When I called the front desk about their free shuttle service, they told me it had also been discontinued. Room service wasn't available either, and guests had to go to the restaurant to place and pick up their own orders, which isn't really room service. I checked out of the hotel on July 15, much earlier than my planned 12-day stay, because I wasn't informed about the situation before leaving ***, and the lack of housekeeping caused difficulties and raised sanitation concerns. Housekeeping is a standard in the hotel industry, as is keeping guests informed about potential problems in a timely manner.

Overview of Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) customer experience

The Orleans Hotel & Casino (orleanscasino.com) has been subject to numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several negative aspects of their services. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the hotel's outdated and poorly maintained rooms, citing issues such as broken furniture, dirty carpets, and malfunctioning amenities. Additionally, guests have complained about the lack of cleanliness in common areas, including dirty restrooms and unattended spills. The casino experience has also been a source of disappointment, with patrons reporting subpar customer service, limited gaming options, and outdated slot machines. Furthermore, the hotel's dining options have received negative feedback for their overpriced menus, mediocre food quality, and slow service. Overall, these consumer complaints shed light on the various problems faced by visitors at the Orleans Hotel & Casino, making it a less desirable choice for those seeking a satisfactory and enjoyable stay.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Orleans Hotel & Casino (The) contacts