Having problems with MonteCasino?

MonteCasino Customer Service Contacts

+27 115 107 000 (Montecasino)
+27 114 619 744 (Hotel Reservations & Customer Contact Centre)
+27 861 447 744 (Hotel Reservations & Customer Contact Centre)
Montecasino Blvd, Fourways
Johannesburg
South Africa - 2055
Mailing Address
Private Bag X118, Bryanston, 2021

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MonteCasino Customer Service. Initial MonteCasino complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MonteCasino above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MonteCasino. Discuss the issues you have had with MonteCasino and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MonteCasino Complaints & Reviews

MonteCasinoNot covid 19 compliant

Slightly distressed.

We came to eat at Thava.
Left at approximately quarter to nine.
Parked at Platinum parking and upon exiting I had to touch that little green button to open the boom.

How is this Covid 19 compliant?
How many other people have touched that green button to open the boom?

Check the camera's. My Red Fiat 500's reg no is JG ** LV GP.

Explain it to me please as I am highly taken a back.
The past few times we have been to Thava we have always had a guard touch the green button for us. No guard and i must press it myself. I did not have sanitizer in my car as just yesterday i had the car detailed. Not the point, point is i should not be expected to touch that green button to open the boom.

MonteCasinoGautrain cards

I came to monte casino to make use of the gautrain services whereby theres a big sign that indicates, I can purchase and reload a card at sinz, only to be met with a disgusting high level of incompetence as the two females at the counter rudely told me that theres no gautrain services at the store showing no compassion or concern for the fact that I am now stranded, wich is totally nonsense for employees to behave in such manner as I believe they were suppose to offer me a solution atleast. And should remove the board outside as it misleads ppl

MonteCasinoMade me feel like a criminal

24/02/2020 I was walking in the casino waiting for my money to clear so that I can play, checking out machines and tables that I would like to play. I am a platinum card holder and play about 5-10 times a month. I was approached and asked to leave as they said I made the other guests feel uncomfortable. I didnt speak to anybody and I weren't in anybody's personal space. When I asked if I am not allowed to walk around and look for machines that catch my fancy I was told that spectators are not allowed. It made me feel as if I am a criminal and I dont think I will ever make use of your casino, as everyone should be treated equally.

Regards

Sylvester Engelbrecht

Mandy Reddy Aug 01, 2020

maybe its a blessing in disguise...that place just takes and takes and takes..best not to play...i def wont be going back either

MonteCasinoIce cream parlours

Really Monte casino - your two ice cream restaurants/ closed at the same time. In the sweltering heat of summer. Brought my 12 year to monte for his birthday for lunch and wanted to get ice cream. Both Baglios and milky lane closed. kFc machine out of order. Had to get from Steers.

A bit of fore planning for a big brand as yourself maybe?
        Feeling a tad bit irritated now.

Dashni

MonteCasinoFalling by dropping boom

On Friday 30 August 2019 at about 6.55pm I was dropped off at the drop off zone. Having realized that I had left my phone in my wife's car, I emediately ran after her car . As I reached the boom, the operator dropped the boom and it hit me across my jaw . I fell down on my knees . My jaw, shoulder and back and knees hurts and I have a nasty bruise on my right knee . No one came to my aid . I managed to get up and walk to the toilets and on my return was given my cap back that had fallen off. Also one of the security chaps wrote my name and number down in his note book.
          Is it possible to view the security camera footage of this ?
          Bernard Badria

Jul 31, 2019

MonteCasino — An event

Good day, I have never received such poor service for an event. All I want to do is purchase three ticket...

MonteCasino — Drop off zone - boom closes on car

Drop off zone Sunday 16th December 6:30pm. I was dropping my daughter off to go to movies. On entering the...

Monty Casino — security

After being at montecasino for 5 hours I called an Uber driver to fetch me and when he arrived he informed me...

Monte Casino Tsogo Sun — gaming

As a Black Card holder, I am dismayed at the way the Monte Casino gaming floors have deteriorated in the past...

SINS Montecasino, Sandton — fraudulent overcharge on credit card

While in Joburg in October, I purchased three small items that cost ZAR 183 (approx. US $13) at SINS, in...

MonteCasino — montecasino racism

Experienced racism on the 2nd july 2011 at monte casin0. I was with my gf. I was sw0rn at n told to turn...

MonteCasinoChased out of the property

Thank you for your prompt response in regards to the incident we had, but if i may refer you to the words you used 'We will respond to you shortly once our investigations are complete.' how long will that takes

becuase we would like to come to Montecasion again but if we dont know what we did wrong if there was anything we did wrong, because we just like laughing and enjoying ourselves and again we dont drink alcohol beverages, like we were told that we were drunk...!

• Yo
                yogesh.govender Jul 07, 2011

M0nte service iz sh!t . . . . I was with my gf. N just came into the parking lot. N I was told to get the F out. Yes! The guys in the black vans. They swore me. They were very racist and rude.

I lodged a complaint and even gave the registration number bf13vg and told them it hapend between 11 and 11.30pm on the 2nd july 2011. They stil have n0t done anything. Even my gf said omg why is that guy being so racist and she told me n0t t argue because they are armed. And he was screaming and swearing at me at the top of his voice I gues cause they saw I was alone with my gf.

I will never go back to montecasino again.

• Aa
                aassdd Oct 11, 2010

Hello, everybody, the good shoping place, the new season approaching, click in. Let’s
                Facelift bar!
                Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $18
                FREE SHIPPING
                = = = http://www.surprisefirms.com= = =

MonteCasinoBroken seat at show

We booked seats for the Tattoo for the 20h00 show Friday 11 September. We went to our seats early and realized that our one seat was broken (C1 D block). We immediately called one of the gentleman dressed in black suites walking with walky talky's. He came to have a look and told me it was broken the night before and was supposed to be fixed. He radio'd it in and the person on the other side said there will be plenty seats open, we must move. When the show started, we looked around, saw no seats near the front where we were sitting open (not 3 together) and we did not see the gentleman who helped us again till the end of the show. I asked him what happened about moving us, he said, sorry, he forgot he will make a plan. I said it is no use now, as we did not want to move further back and the show was nearly over.

We paid R200 per seat X 3 and feel that for that price we should have had seats that were not broken or at least a plan could have been made to assist us. I wonder if they ever bothered repairing the seat or if it was just going to be left broken for the duration of the show. The show was really good, would have appreciated it more on comfortable seats, though.

• Wi
                  wipnies Nov 18, 2019

I Abigaill Leonard [protected], my husband Andinaan Leonard [protected] always plays regular. since we've been playing we never win big. others around us always pays. i will put in 100 - 1000 and not even get proper free spins. this is not fair we always lost. i would like to know why?

• Cy
                  Cyie Sep 29, 2019

im complaining about these draws i never won not even one day but i gamble a lot with the high bet or they is something l should do which l do not know. please this thing is killing me emotionally day by day why some people gamble with small bets but they enter draws and wins why???