Forever 21scheduling

I have been employed at forever 21 for awhile and they have always had a problem with the scheduling. It seems like they change schedules without warning because now i have been written up for a no call no show. They had me on the daily schedule working today and i went in a checked my schedule it said friday and saturday now it is tuesday and it says i work so i am now written up for no call no show at work. I am tired of this bad scheduling and it being unorganized. I can lose my job and i really need it to live.

JactusCack Nov 02, 2011

I would say contact someone in your area who knows about laws concerning employment and scheduling like this. There might be some improper scheduling going on here.