Ford Motor Companypoor customer service from the service department

S Nov 08, 2018

11/8/18

I had an appointment for 11/8/18 to leave my car for the airbag recall. I made this appointment a week ago.

I left it at the early bird hours, about 6:30a. I received a call before 7:30a informing me that the airbag needed to be ordered. I did not get an apology for the inconvenience but instead questioned as to who I made the appointment with. I stated that I didn't know but he should be able to see who scheduled the appointment. Well, it will be 2 weeks before the airbag gets there is what I get next.

This was upsetting to me. I made this appointment a week ago and had to make arrangements for a 3month old and my daughter with chronic diseases to have care while I drop my car off in one city to go to another town to work.

It is upsetting to see commercials and websites advertising this great care and convenience when the reality is no one cares and are only concerned about just need to perform a task. A poor task, I might say. It's important to receive accurate information when providing service because life choices are made with this information.