Ford Motor Companyf-250 xlt 2015 intermittent camera system

D Jul 16, 2019

For about 2 years I have been having problems with an intermittent camera system. The image of the back up camera shows on the mirror. The back up image appears on the mirror then goes BLUE then immediately OFF. I have mentioned this often to the dealer truck shop but when they have the vehicle it does not go off for them. I drive it off the lot and go to reverse and there will be no camera image on the mirror. The next time I shift into reverse the camera image will show fine. The service manager says they have to see the image disappear and will not take my word for it. I pull a trailer a lot doing volunteer work and I need that camera image to see the hitch in order to hook up. I am almost 80 years old and I really appreciate the camera image. I have had the truck into the shop several times and I would like to hear a plan on how to test or check the camera system! All they want to do is see the image disappear from the mirror. Bad circle jerk here and not accomplishing anything at Crown Ford, Fayetteville, NC.