FILE A COMPLAINT

Ford Motor Company2017 ford focus hatchback titanium

D Jul 13, 2019 Review updated:

I have repeatedly taken my 2017 Ford Focus Hatchback Titanium to Jim Bass Ford in San Angelo Texas, where I bought it, to get my clutch issues resolved, but they insist it does not have a problem. It does not do it all the time, but when it does it is horrible. It makes loud grinding noises, lurches and bounces, and shutters when I accelerate. Jim Bass says it is within specs, which is a load of crap. I have serious issues with my Ford Focus that is still under warranty. Their customer support is very bad. They have, at least 10 times, taken my call and promised to call back and they don't. I had the service rep ride with me and he agreed that it was not good, but then when I left it there to get repaired, they told me that would not fix it because they could not duplicate the problem. Now I understand from news reports on NBC that Ford has known about these problems with the transmission and clutch for this model for years. I want my transmission fixed. I will not stop complaining until I get what I deserve; repairs to a known problem. I demand to be heard. I am 64 years old and have owned many automobiles. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced since I bought my first car in 1971. I would very much appreciate a response to this complaint and a promise by Jim Bass Ford to repair my defective Ford Focus.

• 1m
    1MtnMan Jul 23, 2019

I’m having this same issues with my 2017 Ford Focus SE. and I am being told those exact same words from Metter Ford in Metter Ga. it’s like the ford dealer is being told by ford motor to tell us the customer those exact words. What a shame I’ve been a ford man since 1964 But I can tell you this for sure I’ll never own another one.