Force FactorNO Refund

P

SCAM...DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY...We got a free trial of force factor, did not tell us they enroll you in their monthly program to receive a bottle every month for $75... Are they crazy. These pills do not even work. When we received the first bottle the first month, thats how I found out they tricked you. So, I sent the package back with the number on it they requested... Been over a month and still no refund. They said they never received the package back.. Right. I will be emailing every complaint board, etc. on the internet about this company everyday. This is a SCAM...

• Su
    Susan55 Feb 21, 2012

We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please call our customer service department at [protected] and we will sort out any issues immediately!

Force Factor

• Th
    thedevman Jul 10, 2011

@ scout It's still a trick I DID cancel right away when I ordered it and still it charged me card 74 bucks! Instead of dealing with you folks and calling the number over and over again I will call my bank and have the charge removed as unauthorized and let them deal with you. I explicitly said NO AUTO SHIPMENT. I knew it wasn't really free and I authorized the 4.95 for shipping but still got charged the 74 bucks, and no it does not work, it's not just a scam it's dishonest. I did the same thing with an ACAI berry supplement but the did nit try and send me more of the product without my authorization!

• Ds
    dsmiley09 Jun 25, 2011

I didnt recieve a package and they tell me to wait for it and it will come, it didnt. then they charge me the next month and i call to cancel and they wont refund the one i didnt recieve because of their 30 day money back crap. It was the 30th day. I will never use this product ever again due to the fact that most of the people i talk to seem shady and they dont want to help.

• Scout200 Jun 23, 2011

Hey "had it now",
    Our customer service number is [protected]. We are avaiable from 7:00 am - 9:00 pm, CST Mon. - Fri. and 8:00 am - 1:00 pm on Saturdays.
    Thanks,
    Scout

• Ha
    had it now Jun 21, 2011

The phone at their store must be off the hook. Busy signal on over 100 trys dialing [protected] to call and cancell order. That is the scam, you only have a phone number that they do not answer, so they send the next shipment and charge you more than you can buy the product at other outlets. Back to the phone for more calls and then to report deceptive offer.

• Scout200 Jun 09, 2011

My name is Scout and I'm a Force Factor representative.
    Force Factor offers a complete 30 day money back guarantee from date of last shipment. Feel free to contact our professional customer service department at the number listed on our product or website.
    -Scout