Having problems with Force Factor?

Force Factor Customer Service Contacts

1800 084 649 (Australia)
+1 800 429 0415 (USA & Canada)
+44 808 101 2202 (United Kingdom)
105 Commerce Dr.
Aston, Pennsylvania
United States - 19014
Canada
P.O. Box 1051, Fort Erie ON L2A 6C7

Australia
PO Box 535, Braeside VIC 3195.

United Kingdom
PO Box 1417, Bedfordshire, MK41 0QB

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Force Factor Customer Service. Initial Force Factor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Force Factor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Force Factor. Discuss the issues you have had with Force Factor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Force Factor Complaints & Reviews

Force FactorCredit Card Fraud

The very next day after I ordered this crap I got a call from my credit card company asking if some charges to my card were valid. They said there were two charges totalling over $1, 100 in New Jersey. One place was Best Buy. I told them I have not been to Jersey in months and have bought nothing from Best Buy. How do I know this credit card fraud was done by someone in Force Factor? Easy, I only used my card at three other places. At none of those places did I supply my name, address, card number and most importantly, 3 digit security code on back of card. Also, they were places I have done business with for years. Anyone ordering from this site will lose more than just another charge for their product. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

joe kaneaster Sep 28, 2014

I ask for one free sample of this stuff and was charged $84.98 three times for it.I do not want this stuff its a scam it dose not do any thing for me and i want my money.I am going to the local news B.B.B. to get this company checked out. You say you are sorry for the confusion but I do not think you are after seeing all the complaints from other people.Joe Kaneaster

Susan55 Feb 21, 2012

We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please call our customer service department at [protected] and we will sort out any issues immediately!

• Ro
      Robafella21 Aug 08, 2011

I completely agree. Something similar happened to me. STAY AWAY!

Force FactorFree Trial

I accepted to take the "free trial" for the product "Force Factor". The product in hindsight appears to be a complete scam. They initiate the process with a phony "quiz" as to whether or not a person qualifies for the "free trial" I would later ask the supervisor I contacted by phone, if anyone actually did not qualify. He refused to give me that information. Force Factor does send you a 14 day supply of pills for the the shipping fee which you pay. The only reason they charge you for shipping the product is to secure your credit card information. Its very obvious in hindsight. Their add is very lengthy and since the average person only consumes or reads 24 to 50 words of any typical add. They know full well. You will never notice that they have a stipulation.

The Stipulation is that you have to call in and cancel the product 18 days after the reciept of the quoite "Free Trial" or they will charge your credit card for 80.00 for an addition order of the product. Basically charging you and shipping you a product that you never officially order. Does that sound like a "scam" to you. I sure hope it does. Because it absolutely is. Then you have to ask, if their free trial is such a scam. How about the product you are putting your body. It most likely is also a scam. I say on this a HUGE BUYER BEWARED.

I spoke at length with three representatives on the phone and their attitude about my complaint was basically. We could "care less". They did state they would give a refund upon receipt of the returned product. Originally the first rep said they couldn't refund if I had opened the package. My statement was. How would I know what it was "if I didn't open the plastic bag to take the actual box out"...they then revised their refund. At this time I have been only promised a refund but have not seen anything. Please I implore you do not buy this product ...typically where there is one scam there are many. .

BASIC NEEDS Apr 08, 2011

Of course "I'M IN THEIR SHOES" is not like all of us "typical ignorant buyers". She is so esteemed that she goes from complaint to complaint on the "complaints board". Trying to defend all of the poor businesses that are being accused of something or other. I mean don't all you people ..."do that" ? Also I would like to ask, what type of insane, rubber roomed lunatic would in their wildest dreams attempt to do what "I'M IN THEIR SHOES" has undertaken. She's both a Free Sample addict and the Complaint Board's psuedo-barrister. It truly takes all kinds...and "I'm in their shoes" is a "kind" for the ages...

Enough said FORCE FACTOR is a scam...it doesn't work and its run by out and out con artists.

BASIC NEEDS Apr 07, 2011

"The free sample is yours to keep"...that's what the terms and conditions state. I would hope the "free sample" would be yours to keep !!! Also the condition is a scam to begin with. And to blame the consumer is the typical fair of scammers. Its the consumers fault that the scammers "scammed" you, in the opinion of In Their Shoes. Its also the buyers fault that the scammers used their credit card without the buyers authorizing the transaction. Also possibly this fake "I'm in their shoes" should ask how many times Free Offer is posted and never accompanied by any statement of additional requirements in additional places throughout the add ? ...also how long the actual add is. Also that the buyer has to take a test to see if they are eligible for the use of the product. Which is fake.

Hindsight is 20/20 I could very well play the role of I'M IN THEIR SHOES...and learn of a scam and then go back and scoure the add to find out how the buyer was wrong in the situation, also. That's very simple !!!...then tell the buyer that they're THE TYPICAL IGNORANT BUYER...in other words. I'm IN Your Shoes needs to learn about the proper way a form should be designed...then look at the form that FORCE FACTOR Designed. It might do her good and keep her away from all the FREE TRIALS she's been bush with...! 20 free trials...wow...!!

BASIC NEEDS Apr 07, 2011

Not only do you contradict the statements. You blatantly...call the person "a typically ignorant customer". Which is a slur. Maybe you should read "Miss Manners". What is a "typically ignorant customer or consumer" ??. What is typical ? I think that you're a typical phoney...and you're giving credibility to a scam. That's what I believe.

BASIC NEEDS Apr 07, 2011

20 Free trials ????????? You must be a busy girl !!! I doubt if you're a girl at all. Anybody who takes time to check this out the way you did, has to work for these scammers. Its funny that you present this all in a way which presents a perfect case for a bunch of scammers. Probably because you work for these scammers. No one is going to research this "out of the blue"...and contradict an honest statment.

Force Factor — Fraud

Force factor from GMC is a joke. They tell you its free then charge you 75 buck for it 2 weeks later. It...

Force Factor — factor this

this sounds like focus factor all over again...what you need to tell force factor reps...is...that you are...

Force Factor — desecptive marketing and business pactices

DO NOT ORDER THE FREE FORCE FACYER SAMPLE... After ordering the force factor sample i started recieveing 30...

Force FactorHEALTH PROBLEMS

I TOOK FORCE FACTOR AND 3 DAYS LATER I HAD TO BE RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE I HAD EXTREME PAIN IN MY MUSCLES, AND THE DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT FORCE FACTOR COULD OF DAMAGE MY KIDNEES AND MY LIVER BECAUSE IT WAS REALISING TO MUCH OF MY MUSCLES enzymes. DONT TAKE IT ITS POISIN THOSE WERE THE DOCTORS WORDS.

HEALTH PROBLEMS

Joseph R. Santoli, Esq. Mar 24, 2016

I'm an atty handling Force Factor liver transplant cases. Plz call [protected] or email [email protected]

• Ti
          tiffsaidit Apr 12, 2011

well it seems to have a lot of complaints not to mention it is poison its a lot of things that are poison that don't hurt people right away give it some time and see what happens

• Wo
          Workout Nut Jun 24, 2010

Thats to Bad it happend but you most have issues with something that was in it because there are lots of people that take and dont have problems, Posion is a big word to use i'm 100% sure its not possion they would have been shut down year ago!! sorru but you seem a little over board for me to listen to much more

Force Factor — Free trial scam

Little green box? Right next to the words "free trial?" must have missed it. However, this is a scam. It...

Force Factor — Unauthorized charge

Signed up for the trial offer.. Was NOT aware I would receive another bottle in two weeks, ( a months supply...

Force Factor — force factor

DO NOT FORCE FACTOR. I PURCHASE FORCE FACTOR AND RETURNED THE BOTTLE UNOPENED DURING THE FREE TRIAL AND THE...

Force Factor — Misleading &Trial& add

Force factor is indeed a scam. This company misrepresents their introductory "trial" offer. Beware of signing...