Force Factormoney back

try their product which doesn, t work . try to cancel the order no respond, also phone # that they give you is no good . i try the initial order to see if it work, paid with my credit card, try to cancel .but can, t reach nobody . so now they have my credit card # and they keep sending me more order that i try to cancel .
those people just take your money for poor product, it should be regulation .
so now the $5 dolar for the initial try is turning out to $69.99 per month
order # is2875046r3
any help would be greatly appreciated
gerald desrosiers

richarddomeinthebutt Nov 21, 2015

figures

richarddomeinthebutt Nov 21, 2015

I see partial refund and now i'm pissed when i call them i'm gonna have there ###. Deceptive(Less than human)! Has anyone tried using visa to recover funds from this co's deceptive ways? Fine example; our fine gov. At work for the, "oh so, fair marketing". Can't people stand up for whats right? It would solve a boat load of problems. But like i read, this one complaint states "he's out $400.00 that's paying! (An not attention!) maybe he will figure it out... When i ordered it i saw nothing indicating a membership an they were: roping me in, for the screwing i was about to get.(Greedy less than human, w/o any innovating talent ! So they do like all these other ### do, copy cats w/ their sinful nature showing their butts (I mean ###). While reviewing my situation, how i could get screwed threw my computer? I've been bent over since then. Beware company's out there, are out to do ya in the butt. This world will never be like it was when us white english speaking folks, were not minorities in our own backyard! Then the freak in gov. Tiring to exploit my favorite sheriff . Because they can. Don't think these gov. ###, have a clue either. Then ya got these "illegal folks prancing around" . Acclaiming their civil rights were violated. Wrong! They are not even citizens of the u.S.A... How could they have civil rights? When they are trespassing in my backyard, laughing an screwing me! "beans" ! It takes all kinds. Sitting here watching it happen .Yeah those old guy's that created that paper, "the constitution". Yeah, (They were dumb ###.) wrong. Now these new-be type of bureaucratic ###, think they are gonna change it, for what? ! Cash ! It's all about $'s. Who has the most when their dead.??? Sell outs, with no class. Like our government.! I"m gonna have these folks ###. They will wish they deceived someone else.

• Na
    nathan122123123 Mar 23, 2015

I am getting billed for this product after returning the free sample so far this has cost me over $400 and I have nothing for it and they keep STEALING MY MONEY
    don't trust these dogs, I have been patient with them long enough and they still do nothing about it, ###ing criminal ###

• Ky
    kylieh Nov 23, 2014

Same thing happened to me but I'm being charged monthly for a product i have not ordered and can not get in contact with the company !!! BeWARE

Norman S Reid Oct 08, 2014

I have noted a subscription on my MasterCard which I did not authorise. I ordered a free sample previously of Force Factor x . I have just received a supply of Force Factor X which I did not authorise . Deduction was for 103.93 Aus Dollars on 30 September 2014
    This is very sleazy and I hope I will be refunded

richard ropp, md Apr 02, 2014

I was offered a free sample for one month of a testosterone supplement. I was then charged $74.98.

• Ga
    garofaa Mar 30, 2014

This company is run by unethical criminals who are selling a sub-standard product, so they need to resort to deceptive sales tactics in order to earn revenue.

I promise you, Force Factor, that you have messed with the wrong one this time. I will go as far as I need to in order to be compensated every penny, INCLUDING SHIPPING, you have stolen from me.

• Ca
    cameron bushy Herbert Jan 09, 2014

I have been trying to contact force factor for 2 days on a product that I have not ordei need some one to call me asap my number is [protected] Australia

• Ji
    Jialin Guo Jun 28, 2013

FORCE FACTOR sent me a product today which i did not order and charged me $80CAD automatically!!! am so confused and angry with it. i love your supplement but i can't endure with this kind of thing. I Need An Explanation and my money back.

• Su
    Susan55 May 03, 2013

Gerald,

We appreciate your feedback and apologize if there has been any confusion! We do offer a money-back guarantee. Please contact us at [protected] so that we can assist you.

Thank you.

• Jb
    jbtvt Jun 11, 2012

Haha, nice one. Not enough to have "scam blogs" which are actually sales pages for the product, now you try to co-opt the legitimate boards? Seriously, anyone who buys this product is mentally unfit to possess their money anyway, good riddance!

• Br
    Bradleydas Jan 01, 2011

Force Factor Supplement is one of the most liked supplements in the market. It is a very natural muscle growth stimulant. One can easily gain weight with the help of the Force Factor. It has great content in the form of soya protein and nitric oxide which helps to gain weight and muscle.