Having problems with Force Factor?

Force Factor Customer Service Contacts

1800 084 649 (Australia)
+1 800 429 0415 (USA & Canada)
+44 808 101 2202 (United Kingdom)
105 Commerce Dr.
Aston, Pennsylvania
United States - 19014
Canada
P.O. Box 1051, Fort Erie ON L2A 6C7

Australia
PO Box 535, Braeside VIC 3195.

United Kingdom
PO Box 1417, Bedfordshire, MK41 0QB

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Force Factor Customer Service. Initial Force Factor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Force Factor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Force Factor. Discuss the issues you have had with Force Factor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Force Factor — customer service fraudulent billing

I cancelled my force factor subscription on 8/15/18 just would have rather used a different product They...

Penn

Force Factor — Unauthorized credit card charges

"Force Factor" has been running a SCAM that allows people to order a free sample product and pay...

Force Factor — Unauthorized Charge on my debit card.

I paid shipping and handling of $4.99 for a sample of Force Factor after I completed a survey on...

Force Factor — Test X180 - stole $84.95 from my bank accountI pid

I paid the $4.95 shipping for this "free sample" and then notified by my bank withdrawal of $84.95! I...

Force Factor Test X180 — Unauthorized Credit Card Charges

I ordered a trial pack of 26 tablets of Force Factor X180 tablets. I agreed to pay for the shipping only for...

Vancouver

Force Factorunauthorized billing

I (stupidly) agreed to pay shipping for a "FREE SAMPLE" of X 180 from FORCE FACTOR. I find yesterday that my credit card has been billed $74.98 for a recurring
subscription for these vitamins. This is an unauthorized billing as I never agreed to any order other than the free sample which I paid the shipping on. I would have never done the free sample if I had known that I was being signed up for some continuous vitamin program. Purely a scam and it they should be made to stop this kind of credit card fraud. I will call them and send a letter telling them to no longer bill my cc for anything. I will also have my bank change my cc number as I feel that their record, after reading many complaints on line is unscrupulous enough that my cc info is now at further risk. Sickening to say the least!!!

John Oybkhan Sep 06, 2014

Yes i have the same problem why do they continue to send product that you did not order how d
      o you stop this ? John O

• Ga
      gary mordecai May 29, 2014

you have taken money the amount of £53.47 out of my account please put it back and do not do it again thank you
      g mordecai

Force FactorBilled after trial order

To start wth i ordered the trail version of test x180 by force faxtor. I did not give them permission to continue with future orders on a monthly basis.

Since the trial order i have been sent 2 bottles and was not able to find out why until today.
    After checking my credit card i find were you have billed for 2 botthles at reg. Price. Of 74. 98 for which i did not approve to receive.

I still have the bottles unopened and will return them to you so that you can credit my credit card since i did not allow you to send them to me.

I have contacted my credit card company to tell them what has happened and that they should not accept any more charges from fore factor.

Please contact me by email and let me that you are going to credit my charge card and the amount and i will return to you 2 bottles that i did not apply for. In order to return the bottles i will need a return address to send the pills back.

If i have not contacted the right dept. Please tell me how to contact them.

Expect to hear you very soon as i dont want these i have been advised by my doctor not to take these pills as i have a heart problem.

John chadwell
    15119 peach tree lane
    Monroe, michigan
    [protected]@comcast. Net

• We
        Wesley Erskine Mar 06, 2015

I don't want any more money being taken out of my account, such a scam, took $74 and don't know how to stop and cancel their crap.

• Ga
        gary mordecai May 29, 2014

you took money out of my account that i did not give permission for it was £53.47 so please return it to my account

• Mk
        MkStItCh Apr 21, 2014

After reading the terms and conditions of the FREE TRIAL and your complaint... I think you owe the money.

From the web sit...
        "How Does the VIP Membership Offer Work?

A. You must pay a shipping and handling fee of $4.99 USD for us to send you a 14-day trial supply of Test X180. We ship the product the day after you place your order (with the exception that orders placed Friday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday). We allow up to 4 days for you to receive the trial supply. Thus, in order for you to have 14 days to try the product, we consider the end date for your trial period to be 18 days after you place your order, which is 14 days plus 4 days for processing and transit.

B. If you do not call customer service to cancel within 18 days of ordering your free trial, you will continue with our VIP Membership Program. See details below.

VIP Membership Program

Unless you cancel before the end of your trial period as specified above, we will ship your first 30-day supply of Test X180 at the end of your trial period. Thereafter, you will continue to receive a fresh 30-day supply of Test X180 each month for as long as you remain a member of our VIP Membership Program. The credit card you provided when you ordered the trial product will be automatically charged $74.98 (plus tax if applicable) when each new monthly supply ships. To cancel future shipments, you must call [protected] at least 1 day prior to the date that your next monthly delivery ships. Customers located in Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands, please call us at +[protected]. Customers in Australia, please call us at [protected]. Customers in the United Kingdom, please call us at [protected]. Our customer service center is open Mon-Fri: 9am - 9pm Eastern Time (US) and Sat: 12pm - 5pm Eastern Time (US)."

Force Factor X180 — billing of FCF TEST X180 6

I ordered a test size sample of ForceFactor X180 Ignite for $4.99 to try as I am an athlete. I received a...

Force Factor Test X 180 — Fraudulent Debit

I ordered protein powder from this company and received an offer for a free trial. Little did I know that...

Force Factor — money back

try their product which doesn, t work . try to cancel the order no respond, also phone # that they give you...

Force Factor Test X180Sending & billing for unwanted product

I tried a free trial for shipping cost only. I didn't see anything about there being an auto-ship program w/recurring charges. When I got the product I wasn't impressed and I noticed regular price was way to high for this supplement so decided not to re-order.Now I find a 74.98 charge on my card .I called the company and find out that I was put on an auto-ship program so I complained and cancelled.They asked why and I told them I thought they were way to high priced so they offered to drop the price to 1/2 price if I kept the auto-ship program in place. I told them no. How can they afford to drop price in half when you complain? It seems to me they are ripping off anyone and everyone that doesn't call in and complain. Pretty evil business practices!

Force Factor - Test X180Unauthorized Sales

Same story as everyone else: get a free sample, only pay for shipping, then got charged 74.98 a few weeks later without my permission.

Like many people, my iPhone is set up to alert me when there's activity on my account... In this case is was 3:22AM. I called Force Factor and of course, their offices were closed. No suprise there. masked men wearing all black charging peoples credit cards, but no on to talk to on the phone... (Evil truly does work in the dark.)

Once they opened at 9AM I called and the lady on the phone tried to ### me with a bunch of smart talk, claiming I didn't read the fine print and that she couldn't refund me because the order was already shipped at the wee hours of 4:AM.

When I told her I was going to dispute the charge with the bank she offered me another solution: Refund me 60% of my money (less shipping) and keep the product. Well I told her to kiss my ###- I closed that account, kept my money and when that bottle gets here, I'm keeping that too. You're not gonna con me out of $35 for a product I don't want nor authorized. Stay away from these scammers. Bad move GNC... Bad move.

• Ar
            Arturo S Catapang Oct 31, 2015

My Name is Arturo S Catapang Address: 3471 Deer Lakes Dr. Melbourne FL 32140 also inform my visa card to stop payment as soon possible.

• Ca
            Cary Aulbert Mar 24, 2013

Just received charge on my bank account for $74.98 and have not erceived or ordered anything for this ripoff company. What are you doing?

• Su
            Susan55 Jan 25, 2013

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback and apologize if there has been any confusion! We do offer a money-back guarantee. Please contact us at [protected] so that we can assist you.

Force Factor

• Te
            terry1321 Jan 18, 2013

your right about that i will never use there product again i use thr othter products but get them a G.N.C but wanted to try there sample before spending $74.98 on somthing that i can not take it, , they tried to gent me to buy some other product instead of giving my money back and there paper work say, they will bill me again in feb.15 for a nother bottle of something i do not want . hope they dont, i will take action with them they told me i did not read the fine print .on the 7 day free trial.

• Su
            Susan55 Dec 03, 2012

We value your feedback. To help us better assist you, please contact us at [protected] to speak with
            a supervisor and we will sort out any issues immediately.

Sincerely,
            Force Factor Customer Support

Force Factor Test X180 SampleAdditional charge

25 days since I submitted my order for a free sample of Force Factor Test x180, they decided to charge 74.98 to my credit card. I have yet to attempt contacting the company or anyone about this, I have seen additional similar complaints on the web so I know it is not just a simple little mix up. I received the sample and the product was fine, I believe the company is trying to slip money from people through the cracks.

• Un
              undergrounddlz Oct 25, 2012

Contacted Force Factor at [protected], after about 5 minutes I was connected to someone. I was informed there was some "small print" that most people do not read, basically when you purchase the Test x180 sample, you automatically sign up for a program that supplies you with more Test x180 every month at prices of 74.98 a bottle...

I knew they basically had me in a dark place and I was not going to win, however I suppose by playing my cards somewhat right the person I was talking to agreed to credit me about $40.00 back and take me off the program... Saying if I wanted more I would just buy it from GNC. I should still be receiving the new bottle. Well, better then paying the full 74.98...

Force Factor — did not roder

I ordered a sample package then was placed on an monthly auto order (did not know this). I called the company...

Force Factor — CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

I just went through the same thing with them totaly missleading trial offer then when i call to cxl the guy...

Forced Factor.comAfter 2 weeks the stuff was giving me erectile dysfunction and inhibiting erections

I bought the product online read the information and bought it. Noticed after 2 weeks the stuff was giving me erectile dysfunction and inhibiting erections. Never happened to me before. Once stopped taking it 3 days later everything went back to normal. When called the company and told them they said I couldnt return the product because I didnt buy it on auto-ship. There return policy is only for autoship people and if they dont open the bottle. The product says its a fat burner gives energy boost and enhance critical mind muscle connection during the workouts. This did not happen I felt no difference taking this stuff and was not aloud to get my money back. Make sure other men who read this dont take this because its detrimental to their health. Bad product unless you dont care about having difficulty getting aroused in front of the ladies.

Force Factor — Unethical; shady

I tried the 14 day trial. Before doing so, i noticed that they had some fine print at the bottom. I saw that...

Force Factor LLC — SCAM

I ordered a trial sample of FORCE FACTOR+ and then because I saw AUTO SHIP...canceled the following day. I...

Force Factor — Auto-Ship Program Scam

Force Factor's free trial is a RIP OFF. While the product may work the cost at the end is NOT worth it...

Force Factor — NO Refund

SCAM...DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY...We got a free trial of force factor, did not tell us they enroll you in...