FlyDubai company logo
FlyDubai
reviews & complaints
FlyDubai
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

438 complaints
26 resolved 412 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

FlyDubai reviews & complaints 801 - 438

FlyDubai complaints 438

C

FlyDubai - website

I am now in a hurry to amend my colleague's ticket. So I did what I usually do and go to their website. Manage Booking is missing!!! They have this new feature of booking for multiple people. And that's the only feature that works! Heck even Contacts link isn't working! Needless to say, disappointment is a huge understatement!

Please use flights.flydubai.com/en and then do the Manage Booking

Aug 18, 2014

FlyDubai - bagage

My children flew with Fly Dubai(fromDubai) to Bishkek, one suitcase got lost for the duration of two weeks, contents of this suitcase were new bought clothes for their 2 week holiday.So had to buy...

Feb 23, 2014

FlyDubai - continuous delays and lack of courtesy toward customers

I use Fly Dubai on a weekly basis to fly from Doha to Dubai and I can

say with confidence that not once did a Fly Dubai flight arrive or

depart as scheduled. This past Saturday, February 22nd was the most

horrible experience I have encountered yet. My flight, FZ-019 which was

scheduled to depart DXB at 21:35 did not leave until 23:45. Of course

this information was not relayed to customers until check-in. As

part of the online reservation and check-in process, customers are

required to enter a phone number so that the airline can contact the

individual in case of an emergency or unforeseen delay such as the one I

experienced on Saturday. I always carry out my own due diligence as a

customer and arrive punctually for my flights only to realize that Fly

Dubai has failed to hold up their end of the bargain and habitually

shows up late time and time again. The least you can do as an airline

is inform your customers of such delays either through a simple courtesy

call or through an email. Why else are we asked to provide you with

our contact information? Even after waiting another 2 hours before the gate finally opened, we

were asked yet again to wait a second time after we boarded the bus that

is used to shuttle us to the plane. We stood on the bus without any

further word for another 20 minutes before it finally started moving.

After finally arriving to the plane we were asked yet again to wait

another 30 minutes to allow for the remaining passengers to be picked up

and transported to the plane. It is apparent that Fly Dubai

has an issue with proactively planning its flights so that circumstances

like these do not arise. If this was an isolated incident, I would not

be wasting my time with an email. However, this occurs EVERY SINGLE

WEEK. Not once has your airline been punctual. It is quite

disconcerting. I understand yours is a budget airline, but there is no

excuse for being consistently late. This disgruntled employee

is willing to pay the extra few hundred dirhams and reserve his next

trip with either Qatar Airways or Emirates. At least the offer piece of

mind, something Fly Dubai will never understand.

Dec 28, 2015

We are sitting inside this plane now and departure time was 9:05am. It 10am now and we are still inside and its not flying. Pathetic experience and mismanagement of staff.

Q

FlyDubai - irrespectable behaviors

I was going from jeddah to dubai on 14 february flight no Fz 0832 so the two persons arabic they made my boading pass and tag my luggage except my hand bag I asked that why u not tag this one he said no need.then I go immigration they sais need tag for bag I came back he make me stand there 15 minutes and he was prefering saudis and other arabs who ate with beautiful ladies when I got angry he took my boarding pass and stand me there for an hour.i need to ask is this yours standard of fly dubai? I will never gonna journay with fly dubai

FlyDubai - poor service

Fly Dubai is awful! I've been flying internationally for over 25 years and they win the award for having the most disdain for their customers.

Believe it or not, when I complained on their website, I received two autoreplies.

The first acknowledged receiving my complaint and said a real person would get back to me. The second was an autoreply which ignored my complaints, directing me read this and that website---blah...blah blah.

They have contempt for their customers and the agents are rude screw-ups. The idiot at the counter kept my leather passport holder with a record of my immunizations and just handed my passport back to me. When I got to the gate and realized this, the agent called the front desk and told me nothing was there. I tried to press him for some action and his solution was"pick it up the next time I"m in Doha." Right!

I'll be strolling thru Doha next week on my Paris.

Shame on the Fly Dubai service reps. They are gnats on the windshield of life.

Fly Dubai has brought a whole new meaning to the phrase "Take the money and run"

Avoid them like the plague! Boycott Fly Dubai

D
Dec 31, 2013

FlyDubai - cancellation of my trip

Flydubai cancelled my trip from odessa to doha at jan 06-2014 without any reasons...And i asked to refund my money but they refused

My name is darine saliba ..My email is [protected]@hotmail.com...My reservation number is 6wmdto...

I gave yhem another option to swich for any flight in any other airlines and they refused.

N
Dec 25, 2013

FlyDubai - disrespectful treatment of passengers

My wife and I boarded a Flydubai flight when she was 7 months pregnant (which is allowed by all international airlines and she had the necessary doctor papers to take this flight.

To cut a long story short, the ground staff of Flydubai refused to give us the seats we paid 200 AED extras for. That was fine (security always takes priority) but they refused also to give us alternative seats suitable for a pregnant woman, gave us ad-hoc seats totally unsuitable for pregnancy and separated us on top of this. Staff uses a totally inappropriate tone as if you passengers of a low cost airline are bad school pupils. They spoke to us very disrespectfully and it was a humiliating experience. On board, things were not much better and the offensive tone staff used made even other passengers take our defense. For the sake of the baby, we did not argue at all either on land or on the plane. We finally managed appropriate seats with other passengers. Staff was totally careless.

Flydubai should be avoided if you are seniors, or family with children or pregnant. Flydubai staff has no idea how to provide a service or how to handle basic uncommon situation, even if it is a very simple one.

To ad to this, the pre-purchased meal we ordered and paid for was not available on the plane. It felt like a real scam when you pay seats and meals and they are not available.

Fly dubai is the worst flight I hv ever traveled. The staff at mumbai airport behaves as if the tickets hv been given free. They hv no idea as to how to speak with clients. They hv loads of hidden cost. Pls avoid at any cost.

Aug 01, 2013

FlyDubai - fly dubai, change your ticket without your permission with v. long transit time. penalty to change or cancel

I just got off the phone with flydubai representative and wanted to share my experience with everyone to be aware of this flying company.

We’re 4 passenger with 2 young kids. I booked a ticket from Doha to Alex and back. The stop over in Dubai was 4 hours in each way.

2 days prior to my travel, just received an e mail from flydubai informed me that my return flight schedule has been changed. The stop over time in Dubai became 11 hrs which is not acceptable to us at all.

I sent an e-mail to the Flydubai at the e-mail they asked me to use for communication but there were error message indicating this is not working e-mail.

I called them in UAE, someone picked up the phone and after spending nearly 15 min over the phone asking unrelated questions. I managed to tell him about the issue. They don’t give straingt answer.. it must be something in the cluture or directions given to the phone operator employees to exhaust the caller until they give up.

I explained that i can’t wait for that long with the young kids and asking what are the other options. They said, option 1 is to cancel the ticket, penalty will apply. Option 2 is to reschedule the ticket, penalty will also apply. In both cases, I’m hooped.

This is not an ethical way to do business. This is very much a rip off company. I can’t believe it they can get away with these tricks and still in the market.

I will never fly Dubai even if for free. Not mentioning the attitude of the flydubai on the phone. I think they’re 100 years behind.

FlyDubai - baggage lost

This is Mohamed Ibrahim, Indian National, booked my tickect with fly dubai from Hyd - Dubai - Jeddah and vise versa with flight no's FZ436/FZ835 and flying date was 23/03/2013. I checked in with two...

Mar 03, 2013

FlyDubai - bad customer service

I have booked online on 2 March 2013 from Beirut to Dubai. I was getting the ticket as present from me to my mother. and by mistake and lack of attention, I put my details instead of mother's. so my name was showing on the ticket.

After I paid and got the ticket by email, i realized the mistake and contacted directly customer service.

A guy answered and i told him the problem. he made it sound simple and told me it can be done. he took the detail of my mother

and i spelled the name to make sure he writes it correctly. he put me on hold and after some time came back to me saying there's no problem, it can be done. but it will take some time so he will get back to me.

the next day i didnt hear from him and didnt receive any notification of amendement. so i called back the customer service and

explained what happened and the surprise is, they say it cannot be done. i have to cancel the booking and pay the cancellation charges which cost half the price of the original ticket.. that's non sense !

Regardless of the charges amount which is crazy over rated, i know it was my mistake that i didnt pay much attention while putting travellers details but it is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE to be told lies by the customer service agent who are supposed to be finding solutions and representing the company.

The staff are not knowledgeable of the rules and regulations of the airlines and they reflect a bad image. what kind of airlines doesnt train its staff and doesnt ensure the ones who answer the phone are aware of the policies ?

it is not the first incident with fly dubai agents. the first time i didnt raise any complaints but now i see its a poor airlines and need to make some improvement to its management. It might be doing very well and getting profits but real long term profit comes from good reputation.

regards

FlyDubai - flydubai rude employees

My Flydubai flight 833, was due to leave Dubai on Friday 02/11/2012 at 13;55 pm Dubai time. I have booked 2 tickets on the 29th of October to leave same day from Jeddah with my Daughter & visit my sister in Dubai then come back as above written.

Arrived at the airport at 11:40 am checked in since the airport was very crowded at terminal 2, we finished almost 12;35 pm. Proceeded to customs to stamp our passports and drink a coffee. It wasn't yet 12:45 pm even. Of course it was a Friday, so I prayed at the airport prayer room, which took about 20 minutes, then went to Dubai free zone shopping to buy a hand trolley then to the gate as it was almost 13:30 pm. Upon my arrival to the boarding gate, where a lady was closing with a plastic belt, I asked if we can board? the same lady with a huge sarcastic tone & great mockery; the flight is closed, you cannot go on the plane, you've missed it. I replied but you just closed the gate while talking to me? No answer. Again; the bus is still standing outside the gate and there is time. No answer. Again my daughter this time; we are less than 5 minutes late, please let us through, we need to get on the plane. This time the lady surrounded by 3 other attendants from flydubai looked up at us; Oohs, you should have realized that before going around and forgetting about it, hard luck, its too late now, you need to go buy another ticket. My daughter started to explain that if we weren't wondering around but merely late because of the crowded airport since it is a transit area, as I then intervened begging almost the lady to please let us go on the plane as my tears just flew down. I looked really ridiculous. Yet the lady said nothing to be done so I stood there waiting for to finish her call. Then I had to ask; But you can't do that, our luggage is on the plane already. she literally turns her head towards me and with the most hateful voice .. Oh I can't? watch me do that then.. I'm just telling them to put your luggage down now. I complained again; why are you doing that? we are here and the bus is still here.. never the less the lady (can't figure her name as it was too far then as behind the help desk) .. did not answer or say anything.. again I asked; what do we do now? nothing. where do I get another ticket? nothing.. can you please tell me what to do? nothing .. we continued like that for another 5-7 minutes and again nothing. My daughter then said .. you made miss the plane intentionally you could have let us go on it just then but now it's already 13:55 pm and the plane door is closed, so you made us miss the plane so we would buy new tickets and pay the company .. a commercial company only. The lady said then: EXACTLY. I went at that point mad as hell .. I just couldn’t take it anymore, I had to do something. I just ran as fast I could to the information desk in the middle of the terminal to ask for help and to ask for some justice. The Emirati man behind the desk tried to calm me as he was trying to understand what was I complaining about since I was talking at 300 words a minute Arabic that he must have recognized as local. He came with me to the gate to find my daughter sitting on the floor and the lady with all her crew members gone. He tried again to listen to me as I was complaining mainly about her way of treating us since I couldn’t complain about the plane leaving.. it was after my fault to be late. At this time the Police liutement came to the site asking what’s happening to find a seated passenger filming all the issue on his mobile. He asked him what are you doing? he said nothing illegal. He asked can I see? the man gave him the mobile. he looked at it a bit then asked us all to come to his office area. He again listened to me again, with all what happened writing all that down, asked me if I recognize the woman if I see her, of course I would. The poor passenger was there by coincidence only yet he thought he was filming something funny, that’s all. On the other hand the shift manager showed up asked if he can do anything, then disappeared, I don’t even know what does he look like. The info man had to leave, his shift finished. All flydubai personel vanished at that time. Of course I am not a very healthy person with unfortunately bad history of hypoglycemia & lowl blood pressure which was bound to happen after so much stress, so I collapsed. The police staff standing by (4 of them) rushed to help. One called the paramedics, one got cold water, another got coffee, and the last policewoman got me a cup of arabic coffee with Dates. at that time I had my BS on 66mg/dl and BP at 100/60. the paramedics came kept near me trying all they could with Gluco tabs and monitoring. they left when my BS became 105mg/dl and my BP 130/80. Yet the Emirati Police was the only help through out all this process. No one from Flydubai helped or bothered to do anything or even book another flight or make anything out of any human duty not a professional one. when it was 5:30 pm I called my sponsor in Jeddah to book us another flight on any other airlines and he did on a 9pm Nassair from terminal 1, which was another issue since no one ;new how to help or do anything at all. The airport police again interfered asked for a car tp transfer internally from terminal 2 we were to the other one. Having said all that.. I would like to thank all members, males & females, of Dubai airport police, as they were very comprehensive, cooperative, and supportive. They also took the filmed evidence into consideration although filming is totally forbidden. I don’t know if they will do anything against this flydubai worker but I will definitely not flydubai anytime soon nor would I recommend it to any loved ones. It is by far a very humiliating experience that I would have never imagined being treated as such in such a reputable place or city as Dubai.

Arrived at the airport at 11:40 am checked in since the airport was very crowded at terminal 2, we finished almost 12;35 pm. Proceeded to customs to stamp our passports and drink a coffee. It wasn't yet 12:45 pm even. Of course it was a Friday, so I prayed at the airport prayer room, which took about 20 minutes, then went to Dubai free zone shopping to buy a hand trolley then to the gate as it was almost 13:30 pm. Upon my arrival to the boarding gate, where a lady was closing with a plastic belt, I asked if we can board? the same lady with a huge sarcastic tone & great mockery; the flight is closed, you cannot go on the plane, you've missed it. I replied but you just closed the gate while talking to me? No answer. Again; the bus is still standing outside the gate and there is time. No answer. Again my daughter this time; we are less than 5 minutes late, please let us through, we need to get on the plane. This time the lady surrounded by 3 other attendants from flydubai looked up at us; Oohs, you should have realized that before going around and forgetting about it, hard luck, its too late now, you need to go buy another ticket. My daughter started to explain that weren't wondering around but merely late because of the crowd as I then intervened begging almost the lady to please let us go on the plane as my tears just flew down. I looked really ridiculous. Yet the lady said nothing to be done so I stood there waiting for to finish her call. Then I had to ask; But you can't do that, our luggage is on the plane already. she literally turns her head towards me and with the most hateful voice .. Oh I can't? watch me do that then.. I'm just telling them to put your luggage down now. I complained again; why are you doing that? we are here and the bus is still here.. never the less the lady (can't figure her name as it was too far then as behind the help desk) .. did not answer or say anything.. again I asked; what do we do now? nothing. where do I get another ticket? nothing.. can you please tell me what to do? nothing .. we continued like that for another 5-7 minutes and again nothing. My daughter then said .. you made miss the plane intentionally you could have let us go on it just then but now it's already 13:55 pm and the plane door is closed, so you made us miss the plane so we would buy new tickets and pay the company .. a commercial company only. The lady said then: EXACTLY. I went at that point mad as hell .. I just couldn't take it anymore, I had to do something. I just ran as fast I could to the information desk in the middle of the terminal to ask for help and to ask for some justice. The Emirati man behind the desk tried to calm me as he was trying to understand what was I complaining about since I was talking at 300 words a minute Arabic that he must have recognized as local. He came with me to the gate to find my daughter sitting on the floor and the lady with all her crew members gone. He tried again to listen to me as I was complaining mainly about her way of treating us since I couldn't complain about the plane leaving.. it was after my fault to be late. At this time the Police liutement came to the site asking what’s happening to find a seated passenger filming all the issue on his mobile. He asked him what are you doing? he said nothing illegal. He asked can I see? the man gave him the mobile. he looked at it a bit then asked us all to come to his office area. He again listened to me again, with all what happened writing all that down, asked me if I recognize the woman if I see her, of course I would. The poor passenger was there by coincidence only yet he thought he was filming something funny, that’s all. On the other hand the shift manager showed up asked if he can do anything, then disappeared, I don’t even know what does he look like. The info man had to leave, his shift finished. All flydubai personnel vanished at that time. Of course I am not a very healthy person with unfortunately bad history of hypoglycemia & low blood pressure which was bound to happen after so much stress, so I collapsed. The police staff standing by (4 of them) rushed to help. One called the paramedics, one got cold water, another got coffee, and the last policewoman got me a cup of Arabic coffee with Dates. at that time I had my BS on 66mg/dl and BP at 100/60. the paramedics came kept near me trying all they could with Gluco tabs and monitoring. they left when my BS became 105mg/dl and my BP 130/80. Yet the Emirati Police was the only help through out all this process. No one from Flydubai helped or bothered to do anything or even book another flight or make anything out of any human duty not a professional one. when it was 5:30 pm I called my sponsor in Jeddah to book us another flight on any other airlines and he did on a 9pm Nassair from terminal 1, which was another issue since no one ;new how to help or do anything at all. The airport police again interfered asked for a car tp transfer internally from terminal 2 we were to the other one. Having said all that.. I would like to thank all members, males & females, of Dubai airport police, as they were very comprehensive, cooperative, and supportive. They also took the filmed evidence into consideration although filming is totally forbidden. I don’t know if they will do anything against this flydubai worker but I will definitely not flydubai anytime soon nor would I recommend it to any loved ones. It is by far a very humiliating experience that I would have never imagined being treated as such in such a reputable place or city as Dubai.

Sep 01, 2012
Replied
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

FlyDubai - cancelled flight

I agree with all the people that said " don`t ever fly with Flydubai " because i make my online booking and Flydubai cancelled the fly

i called them after 20 minutes ( international call) waiting they response and then i make another booking and payed more money for the same first booking ( price changed ) and also after one day they send me message that " the fly has been cancelled, call +[protected] to amend your booking without charge", then i make international call and they response after 22 minutes and said they can`t make another booking because they stopped all the fly from my city ( Aleppo ) and i can`t understand how they cancelled their fly and don`t make refund

i sent them many messages from their website but no response < my opinion this company don`t respect the costumer

flydubai motto is cheap fly, that`s not true i paid for the cancelled fly more than other company from Aleppo to Riyadh with stop in Dubai over 5500 Dhs 2 person for one way, and still also not get refund after they cancelled the fly and i have to pay again for my flight in another company, now i have voucher and what can i make with this voucher, if i want to book again i have to book through this scam fly-company, and i am not living in UAE and the company cancelled the fly-line from my city it`s mean if you want to use the voucher, you have to fly always with stop in Dubai that's mean spend more time and more money and you can`t transfer the voucher to one of your family that`s all mean they stolen your money

Issue resolved sorry

I booked ticket online i had insufficient funds in 2 minutes i got call that im calling from fly dubai got all my card details and the amount got charged from Flydubai moto aed dubai and ni tickets booked and that number js fraud and not resoonding now. Fly dubai i want my koney ur guys cheated me i will sue you.

H

Try to send them many times maybe they accept to make refund, because they accept to make refund for me and now l had my money back after two monthes,

Try to send email to letstalk directly from your email app and don't use their website to send email to letstalk, I think in this case the email will seen from the high directory.

Wish you luck

M

i had same problem with fly Dubai with no response from [email protected] it is really bad services from them

H

Thanks flydubai for the quickly reply, but i did not post this complain only after i sent many e-mail to [email protected] but nobody

answered my e-mail, only they answered my last e-mail ( id :102673) and they apologise for the delay and they will send my

request to the responsible section and till now nothing more

the other e-mail sent to letstalk had the id no: 93476, 93696, 97151, 97161, 97162, 97166, 100254 and you find all my details especially the flydubai id no 93696 with a copy of my credit card and my passport

S

FlyDubai - ground staff

I book my Fly Dubai flight from Doha to Dubai on October 16, 2012. When i reach the airport for Checkin the ground staff of fly dubai told me that you cannot go to Dubai because i cannot get visa on arrival in Dubai Airport. i continously told him that i previously went to Dubai many times on other airlines and i did not face any problem at immigration and show them the entry stamp on my passport but they did not listen to me and the behaviour of the staff were very rude and instead i had to cancel my ticket with no refund policy and had to go by Qatar Airways and I did not face any problem... I request the Management of FLY DUBAI to please train your staff properly and don't compromise your service by recruiting cheap staff that will down your standard. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND FLY DUBAI ANY MORE...

Aug 15, 2012

FlyDubai - no refund

It's really unbelievable that there is no refund once you cancel your online booking. I would never recommend this airlines to anyone unless one is prepared for the worst consequences of having no...

FlyDubai - cancellation and no refund

Never book a flight with flydubai. From March 7 to May 14, we received by e-mail 4 flight cancellations or time changes making our travel arragements very complicated and stressfull. Furthermore...

K
Apr 15, 2012

FlyDubai - baggage lost and negligence

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please help me, I was travelling through Fly Dubai on 19th January, 2012 Fly Dubai airlines mis-handled and lost my baggage (Tag Number - XS091984) on my journey from Istanbul (Turkey) to Hyderabad (India) via Dubai (U.A.E.). On my arrival i was told that i will get my bag as soon as possible but unfortunately it seems like that the airlines marks these issues as not-important; as it has been almost 3 months and i am still waiting for my baggage.

I was repeatedly harassed by being provided a wrong e-mail address to contact to. However, when i contacted lostfound.[protected]@aisats.in I was offered a settlement of 180$ to which i agreed tough the baggage valued much more than this.

Dear Sir/Madam, I waited patiently because i do understand that these cases are time consuming and involves intense tracking of baggage but at this point of time it seems like my plea has fallen on deaf ears of Fly Dubai officials. However, even after I provided all details about my bank account and address so that they can transfer the agreed settlement amount to my account or send via post; they have not done so, now they are not even replying to my email. When i called to fly dubai customer relations department in hyderabad at 040 [protected]/17, they refused to help me saying that we cannot do anything.

Please help me.

Regards,

Rahmat Ali Khan.

Istanbul (Turkey)

S

FlyDubai - bad customer service

I had booked ticket on sector Muscat – Doha Muscat. I would like raise a complain against the ground staff in Muscat due to the following reasons:

· Before booking the flight, I am aware that my designation and profession (Commercial/ Sales Broker) for a real estate developer can get visa on arrival in Doha.

· Upon check in, the ground staff had stopped me from boarding and asked me to wait for about half an hour ( I understand for verification purposes)but refused to get me into the flight to Doha citing Im not eligible for visa on arrival when in fact I clearly explained I previously check it with Doha Immigration website that I can avail the same.

· Instead, Fly Dubai ground crew cancelled my reservation due to his own “personal belief” that my profession is not listed in Doha visa on arrival. I then flew only until Dubai and get on to my connecting flight to Doha (where the Immigration allowed me to enter Doha based on my profession without such inconvenience the ground crew of airline has caused me in Muscat). How can such just an airline ground crew refuse passengers when Immigration themselves allow me to obtain visa on arrival as per my profession?

· This incident has caused a lot of hassle not only to me but for the business I am supposed to deal with in Doha should I missed the flight. I then need to rebook my return ticket from Doha to Muscat due to this incident at a higher ticket price due to the ground crew’s demand to cancel my previous booking.

· I personally picked up Fly Dubai for due to convenience in flying schedule from Muscat and the low cost fare it offers but the employees need to be knowledgeable and competent enough in what they are doing so as they wouldn’t cause any delay for passengers and impact possible business losses.

I had forwrded a complaint to fly Dubai but to no avail as I think they don't have any department to reply to customer complaint.

K
Apr 15, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was repeatedly harassed by being provided a wrong e-mail address to contact to. However, when i contacted [email protected] I was offered a settlement of 180$ to which i agreed tough the baggage valued much more than this.

Please help me.

Regards,

Rahmat Ali Khan.

Istanbul (Turkey)

Feb 27, 2012
Replied
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

FlyDubai - canceled flight without refund

My flight from Bahrain to Dubai on Jan 17 2012 was canceled when I arrived to Manama airport. I went with other airlines and flydubai promised me to refund my ticket. However, Flydubai didn’t pay me back as promised at the airport. After two weeks I have sent a complain to them and they replied that I will receive a Voucher as a refund. Still it now two months and they didn’t send any refund.

I will not fly again with your company and will advise my friends to do so.

Aug 15, 2012

Yes, I too experienced of HAVING NO REFUND after I cancelled my online booking. I will create a FACEBOOK PAGE that says DO NOT FLY with FLYDUBAI! This is THEFT! I will make sure that NO ONE will fly with FLYDUBAI ever!

Aug 09, 2012

I bought ticket for my friend in Belgrade, who works in Dubai, and when she came to airport they rejected her ticket because she had a contract signed. What is going on whey that happened? In that case Fly Dubai refund money?

Kindly I want to complain regarding the below flight yesterday 6/4/2012 flight number FZ 8160 Beirut - Dubai (PLFBRC). Due to the natural Foggy weather, our flight was delayed from 21.05 till 23.30, I just want claim that I was at the airport counter at around 22.00 pm and the reservation staff were not at there desks to offer us the boarding pass, I requested from the fly dubai duty manager to send any of your staff to make check in for me since the plane was still in the airport and calling the passengers, I requested many times to follow my full charged trip or the next trip FZ 160 but she insisted to refuse.

I paid for the ticket and rushed to the airport knowing that the delay was natural and out of our order, therefore I'm requesting to refund this ticket or at least change my ticket to another coming flight one way from Beirut to Dubai.

Please be informed that I spoke more than 20 minutes international call with your office in Dubai (call center- Sherihan) and she put a note about my case and advised me to send email to you for this case.

Hope to receive your reply as soon as possible, I have to go back to work!

Regards

Zaher El Aridi

[protected].

Feb 27, 2012

I did send to this email two times... without benefits.

Feb 19, 2012

FlyDubai - my vouchers

I have get tickets for flydubai on for me and my wife and my son (infant)

We could not travel I have cancelled my tickets early and flydubai gave me 3 vouchers to use it within one year.

As my booking was for 3 of us one time its strange to gave me 3 vouchers by thier name instead of 1 by my name

However, I tried to use these vouchers system did not accept

you what I have to do to let the system accept?

I have to book for me only, then quickly go and book for my wife only beside me (before somebody take the seat)

but my son (infant) - How can I book for him alone the system will not allow me to book for infant alone

I have sent many emails and no replay

i have went thier they did not let me in

I have called no answer

I do not want the vouchers any more - All I want is

Replay

I

the ever worst and dirty service seen in my life from flydubai.

pls., never deal with flydubai and use any other alternate sources but not with these cheaters

FlyDubai - air travel and ticket cost reimbusrement

Les zinger 2273 sparrow ridge dr Marietta, ga. 30066 Usa To: the ceo of emirates airline The ceo of fly dubai airline Subject: fly dubai flight 304 8 nov 2011 kabul to dubai...

1  ...  20 21 22