Fly Dubailoss of baggagage

Good evening Sir,
Please be advised that My family treavelled from Lucknow To Kuwait Via Dubai (flight FZ434 & FZ053 )on 17 March2011. After reaching Kuwait morning 7:45AM Fly Dubai Flight, shecould not find her baggage(2nos). Which have necessary documents, Laptop, Jewellery etc inside her luggage.Fly Dubai should take action as soon as possible to findout, where are the baggage. Details of baggage are as follows.
Name :Sultana Ahmad

Dated: 4th Sept 2011
    Payment reference: 2991813
    Boarding Card: 17A

Dear Ms Shazia Qadeer

My first experience was shocking & full of financial losses. It is to bring to your notice that one of my soft zip suit case duly booked in the luggage duly locked was tampered & my goods worth more than Dhs.1, 000/- stated as under were STOLEN:
    • Nokia X2-02 (Cell Phone) 1 No
    • Samsung E1080F (Cell Phone) 1 No
    • Men's underwear Calvin Klein (2 Packs)
    • Men's underwear Esquire (2 Packs of 5 each)
    • Dove Shampoo & Conditioner (Large)
    • Havoc deodorant 2 pack
    • Shoes 1 Pair
    Surprisingly the ripped 2 torn cell phone packs were left in the bag & the zip was put back along with the lock in its place. The other items were simply missing i.e. stolen.
    ( Please note that the hard suit cases were not touched)
    If you would require I can also produce the payment receipts of Carrefour for the cell phones for your cross checking as well.

I would request the Management to seriously look into the matter of this flight FZ 331 of 4th Sept 2011. & sort the real culprits out as this is surely giving a damaging & bad reputation to Fly Dubai & will continue in a similar trend & even more if notice & action is not taken against this incidence immediately. (These guys do have the art of opening & re-fixing the Zip without touching the lock).

I would request the Management to kindly address my losses due to no fault of mine & take severe action against the people involved and recover the same from these culprits.

Urgently waiting for your kind response.

I have tried to mail to flydubai.com however the mail is not being accepted by them kindly forward my mail to the higher management of flydubai with a cc to me I shall be grateful for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

HI SHAZIA QADEER ITS NOT GOOD

Dec 02, 2012

you join china air line.

YOU JOIN CHINA AIR LINE