Florydayshoes

T

I ordered 6 pairs of shoes and out of the whole lot only 2 pairs fit me. I reveived the order 2 weeks ago and since then I have been trying to call and leave message which have not been responded to. I also have send times 2 emails with no response. The order came with no return address and I am currently frustrated as I bot do not have both the right size shoes that I booked for the weekend over this weekend and over £200 as I am stuck with shoes that do not fit.

One very unhappy customer as I feel this to be a [censor].

RESOLVED

• FloryDay's response · Dec 15, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [email protected] with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,