[Resolved] Florydayreturns address needed. no reply to e mails requesting address.

Dear Complaints Team,

Order number [protected].
I wish to return the following goods and need the address so that I can send them off and get a refund. I have sent 3 to 4 messages on the service form but have not had any response.I didn't note the date of the first form but filled in 3 x others on 16.10.17, 17, 10, 17 and 18.10.17.They promise a 24 hour reply service.Goods are meant to be returned within 14 days which has passed.

[protected]
[protected]

Many thanks

Dilys Tisshaw
dilys.[protected]@gmail.com

• Resolution Statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response · Oct 23, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,