Florydayreturned item months ago. no sign of refund yet. reference on email #[protected]

V May 20, 2019

I returned my items of 2 dresses early March- following the details I had in an email dated March 6 to vicky.[protected]@tewharau.school.nz
I returned the item to the address as stated in email and as above. To date and we are now nearing the end of May- there is no refund evidence back to my credit card at all!
I will not recommend Floryday to anyone. Expecting a response ASAP and a refund that was going to be $124.80 as stated on the email.
The cost of posting Floryday items are far over and above anything else I have received online and then there is a cost to return- all up amounting to another $90.
I would appreciate hearing from you
Vicky Meade

RESOLVED

• FloryDay's response · May 21, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [email protected], would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [email protected] with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,