FloryDayCompany does not refund money on legitimate returns

M Sep 06, 2020

Buyer beware. My personal experience was horrible. I returned my items with Floryday's return label. They said they would refund my money less $7.99 for the prepaid label. The "customer service" person said they are slow to return money because it is the busy season. August? Really? In any case, that's no excuse for any online retailer. I just lost $50.

The clothes are very cheap quality and poorly designed. They online photos misrepresent the actual product. The material on the dresses I ordered was a thick, shiny polyester. Something like you'd see on very cheap old lady pajamas.

Since I already returned the items I can't take a photo of the actual dresses. However, I'm attaching the pictures from the website. What I received looks nothing like what they show in the picture.

They also deleted my (negative) reviews of the dresses. I see they only have positive reviews.

RESOLVED

• FloryDay's response · Sep 23, 2020

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

May I know your order number so that we can check for you?

You can submit the request here: https://www.floryday.com/about/email.php?type=after_sales&code=contact, we will answer you within 1 week. Please check your spam box if you don't receive the answer.

Or you may also send us emails to our feedback @floryday.com with the title """" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"""". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,