FloryDayclothing

S

Not returning refund as promised;-

15.12.2016 - personally I can totally understand your feeling and situation since I am also a customer in some circumstances, so I had a discussion with our manager and here are the final offer for your case.
1. You can return the item (S) to us and then we will initiate the refund zar 2648.95 (100% of the product value) once we receive the returned package

15.12.2016 - we have issued you a refund of 2648.95 zar for your order [protected] on 2016-10-20. The refund will be credited to the original account you paid the order within 7-14 business days

Still waiting

• Updated by Sanet Helena Hills Tullues · Jan 18, 2017

I have received feedback from Katie from Floryday only after they saw my complaint. Apparently I was already refunded on December the 15th, they have send me a document of refund into my account, - Which none is making any sense, my account nr incorrect, if I have any queries I must go to my bank and query this with them, none of the information given is making any sense. Once again PLEASE STAY AWAY!! I tried to follow up this timeoursly to get my money back. You can not believe anything they tell you or promise on the 16th of Jan I received a mail that they are busy processing my refund and I will receive it 7 - 15 working days- Caty Jin. Today's e-mail, documentation attached proof that they already paid money in my account, but my account empty?

• Updated by Sanet Helena Hills Tullues · Jan 19, 2017

Order - [protected] - Tullues HE - I was complaining about refund not received.

I sencerely retract all previous statements made by myself regarding the non payment of refund regarding Floryday – The money was refunded into my account on the 17th of December 2017. I did not receive confirmation of payment, and this account in which the money was refunded has been closed in the meantime. Once I established I made a mistake, I thought it to be fair to voice my appreciation as much as I did my dis-satisfaction. I am very grateful for the refund and thank you for giving me feedback, it is appreciated.