Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] Not fair!

I bought 5 posters from this company and they arrived in a terrible condition! When I contacted Shortrunposters their rep said that they were not able to refund me because their policy said so. They offered me a 15% discount on my next order and promised that next time they'll be more careful. Are you kidding me? I demanded my money and told that I want to speak with the owner but they refused to give me his contacts. I'll report these guys and will post reviews everywhere I can! This is not fair!!

• ShortRunPosters's response · Dec 29, 2016

We apologize for the response that you received. The information that you received regarding your order is against company policy - we always reprint or refund damaged products. Please contact us at [email protected] so we can correct the situation.

• Resolution Statement

I haven't received full order

I ordered 25 posters from the website www.shortrunposters.com. I received only 10 and 5 of them were slightly torn, because the courier damaged the tube, which contained these posters. When I contacted the seller and asked about the reaming posters I heard only excuses and promises about delivery. Not recommended seller.Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

The worst online experience ever.

Shortrunposters.com was the worst online experience ever. The product I received cost much more money than advertised. It also was not sized per my order, only 5 of the 10 posters were usable and those that could be used were the wrong size. When I ask for a resolution to my bad order, I was told I received what I ordered.